Tow Mater The Concept

Description: Tow Mater, is a tow truck, ready for anything to come! With his alternative forms and his friend Mator, Mater will take down anything.

Quote: “it’s like tuhmater but without the tuh.”

Stars: 1

White Skill: Tow Truck Takeover
Mater tows an opponent, and sends down a boot, preventing that opponent from moving or performing skills for 10 seconds. They take X level of FANTASTIC damage every second.
The stun may have a chance to fail on enemies above level X, but the damage can still be dealt.

Green Skill: The Ghostlight!!!
Mater discovers a lantern on his back, and drives backwards through the enemy wave 7 times. dealing X FANTASTIC damage with every strike and blinding the front most 2 enemies for 5 seconds on the 7th strike. Blind may fail on blah blah blah you get it:

Blue Skill: Tall Tales
A random attack is chosen: (barley inspired)

Mator: Mater flies through the enemy team sending sparks flying, causing X FANTASTIC damage over time.

Tormentor: Mater can take Monster Truck Form after being dealt a certain level of normal damage. In Truck form, the skills are altered and do heavier damage (works like Meilin Lee)

El Materdor: Mater waves a red flag, and a bulldozer flies through, dealing TRUE damage.

Mater the Greater: Mater does a stunt jump but crashes in the enemy lane, and explodes, he loses 10% of his max HP, but gets a shield with X armor.

Purple Skill: Tractor Tipping
Mater honks, scaring enemies for 10 seconds, and dealing X damage.
Scare may fail on higher enemy levels.

Red Skill: Backwards Driver
When Mater’s Tall Tales ability activates, several new effects can be added:
Mator: Mater flight, he also provides Allies a shield that grants X hp, and himself a reflect for 10 seconds.
Tormentor: In Tormentor form he has a 15% percent chance to get extra X true damage
El Materdor: The bulldozer has a chance to stun a wave of enemies
Mater the Greater: When mater explodes, he takes only 7% of his max HP.

The shield may not work on heroes above level X

Friendships
Mater and (Lightning McQueen)
Disk: Piston Cup
Effect: Attacks grant a 35% speed boost for Mater for 5 seconds (2 with every star)

Mater and Bowler Hat Guy
Disk: Mater’s Hood
Effect: Mater heals after every enemy KO’d by 5% of his max health. (Extra 5% with each star)

1 Like

Maybe finish a concept first?

I think it would have been much nicer and useful if you said “I think it would be better if you finished you concept before posting it”
Instead of saying “Maybe finish a concept first?”

2 Likes

Read This Guide

2 Likes

Great hero concept! I loved it!

Ruby is there even gonna be a 4.0?

It’s been forever It’s like making a mod it takes some time probably right anyways hope you’re still doing Updates!

I think you posted this on the wrong thread :grimacing:

2 Likes

Wrong thread

Yeah I did my bad

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney