Toys to the Rescue challenge ruins any urges to complete all challenges

Given the fact toy story heroes are quite situational and can’t stand powercreeped new heroes, I have a feeling that this challenge is quite hard even for people who have a maxed lineup of toys.

This is completely sad for those who wants to achieve stuff in game(LOL) or to get some challenge tokens. Noone even buys cw book because of this thing.

Can something be done with this?

2 Likes

I’m sure the close decision will be put a new Toy Story characters based of the new movie. Maybe we will see a Bo Beep, Forky (i imagine this guy like olaf), etc.

3 Likes

Yeah i tried that one to no avail and most of my toy story heroes are O4 and above. Its a tough challenge which in hindsight should have been one of the first challenges to complete when the Toy Story heroes werent nerfed out of the game.

I’m sure you need to at least know something useful, not to look like it when you’re trying to make a post.

1-2 new heroes will help for those who invest a lot and still theres a trouble with surviving Moanas, Ducks and other stuff because you need a team with some specific advantages to finish cw somewhere above orange.

Moreover, devs stated before that it is common for people to not have even half of the hero roster maxed. You wanna put the resources in a pool of toy story heroes who are quite situational and are nothing compared to arena lineups offered in cw? For a single achievement?
Every player can achieve every other challenge in the game, except this one btw.

Nothing will help besides doing something with the challenge.

1 Like

I agree something should be done. Even though we got some new Toy Story heroes, nothing gives them sustain. And I’ve tried the strategy where you send a sacrificial squad first to try and whittle them down but sometimes you end up feeding energy so that they burst you down in the next round.

Youre a bit late bro

Bo peep trivializes the challenge

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney