Trial Events Feedback

2 franchises is enough, and Kristoff makes anyone work well.

1 Like

Often to hilarious effect.

“Oh, they’re using Hank?! What a joke. I’ll wipe the floor with–AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

3 Likes

Since these were surprisingly released in one form or another, thanks. I guess I will add more ideas

Chinese New Year Celebrations Trial Event - The Rabbit Year!
Featuring: Mulan Characters (+ Stitch Characters)
Release: Around January 22

Valentines Trial Event - Love is in the Air
Featuring: Mulan, Shang Li, Princess Aurora, Prince Phillip, Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Stitch, Angel, Anna, Kristoff, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Kida, Milo, Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Felix, Calhoun
Release: Around Valentines
Extra: This Trial Event won’t include the Mulan Franchise as a back-up to keep the theme

St. Patrick Day Trial Event - Go Green!
Featuring: Disgust, Shego, Kermit, Dr. Bunsen, Mad Hatter, Mike, Rex (+ Mulan Characters)
Release: Around March 17

Spring Time Trial Event - Fresh Air
Featuring: Mickey & Friends characters (+ Green Characters)
Release: End of March

Easter Trial Event - The Golden Egg Hunt
Featuring: DuckTales characters (+ Mickey & Friends characters)
Release: Beginning of April - April 9

Besides, when this border will become available, it looks like for New Year, but so far it wasn’t available anywhere, I hope it won’t be forgotten, it’s really nice looking border. @Nugget @Loutre
Screenshot_20230102_205851_Disney Heroes

4 Likes

This is perfect!

1 Like

You know… this actually looks like a bordel for Chinese New Year :eyes:

1 Like

… continuing on from Tips on how to promote fast? - #14 by Pipsqueak

2 Likes

@Samm I know we haven´t had a trial event for almost 1.5 month now, are they still planned going onwards?

Also, could something similar to the current Villaintines Invasion be kept in regular invasion in the near future? (speaking rewards-wise, maybe even team-wise - I always appreciate special invasion rather than red, blue, yellow team ones over and over - possibly even Franchise Special Invasion which could feature the ones from Patch Season?)

8 Likes

So much for “monthly trial event” :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Is keeping your own words too much to do??? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

@samm Pls tell your higher-ups that we are running out of patient :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: it is not nice waiting forever for things :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

7 Likes

No response @Samm? :pleading_face:

5 Likes

When we can expect next trial event?
It was 2 months since last one, and they were supposed to be at least once per month.

@Samm

7 Likes

Yeah kinda sad we didn’t got any of them lately. I hoped we would get one with a team from the Red team, so we would get a lot of Red crates

6 Likes

4 Likes

March is almost done… and nothing.

@Samm

Can we get new trial event, or they were scrapped, we need to know.

9 Likes

On 10th of April it will be 3 months = a quarter of the year. Yet we were supposed to get them once a month.

I know there’s been special invasions. And to be fair, I would probably like the resources gained to be a split between a monthly trial event and a monthly special invasion…

About special invasions… I just like overall the idea of the rotation deviating from the classic red-blue-yellow. Could even just be random franchises tbf…

4 Likes

@Samm Can you ask the team (or @Polaris ) about what it’s the future plans of the Trial Events?

Note: Not be confused with Franchise trials. This are something apart of them.

3 Likes

In lieu of monthly event trials, we’ve pivoted to monthly Franchise trials and switched the schedule to 1 event trial and 1 special invasion per quarter.
However, we may still throw in an extra event or two each quarter to celebrate something special-- hint: Hero 200 and 5 Year Anniversary!

5 Likes

That is all nice, but the pivoting kind of corresponded with less resources given overall and that´s what some players are feeling now. (Even if I throw away the Ohana Trials, it´s still much less)

2 Likes

But they give nowhere near amount of rewards as trial events…
Could you ask the team to add 1-2 Badge Crates to rewards in franchise trials?

That’s why Flash’s availability begins on the same day when the prize wall ends, nice to know.
Can’t wait for that one, I wish it was someone more interesting than Flash, we got enough heroes from Toy Story, Zootopia, Incredibles, and Muppets. I really hope no more will be added.

3 Likes

Considering what Trial Events did (24 x 7 badge crates + stamina once every 4 weeks/month)…

168 / 64 = 2.66, so 3 :slight_smile: but still no stamina, so that would be 4 :confused:

4 Likes

Well, yeah, but let’s be reasonable.

And 2 badge crates is 4 daily, 8 on sundays.
It would be nice…

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney