Trouble with Ch. 6 Dock 5B and on

I did but I’m wondering if servers play a part. I’m on server 22 mysterious journal so I wonder if the tiers are the same or possibly different. Someone mentioned Bell and she read a book at first but then started beating me with a cane or club. Either way maybe I should ask what team is good for each situation. The Coliseum is currently my worst since I don’t have enough characters to make 3 full teams and who works well with who. I’ve tried crunching the numbers and used all sorts of combinations but I can’t seem to get very far. Same goes for city watch and surges. I’m currently trying to get my character’s skills at least to lvl 25 but I run out of both gold and energy before I make a dent.

Freeze team has counters but mostly dominant
Even if it stop being areana meta in higher leagues you can use it as one of your coliseum teams

Elsa(frozone disc) kristov(kida disc) olaf(moana disc)
are the main three in a freeze team

Good additions to them are
Powerline(bunny disc) pooh(goofy disc) paymax(olaf disc) donald(scrooge disc) anger(any disc)

I don’t have any of those except Frozone and I’m 2 chips away from getting Elsa. I did pick up Sally in a crate this morning. I’m assuming Jack and Sally would make a good combo but then again I’m reminded of what happens when you assume. lol

They ARE a good combo. They’re weak without red skills, but The Nightmare Before Christmas characters work well together (Oogie too)

Okay, just landed Elsa but she won’t be friends with Frozone for a good while like at about lvl 76 I think. Same thing for Jack and Sally. I’m currently lvl 47. Also was able to land Scar. I probably should update my list without too much detail when I started this post. I could use team advice for what I have for things like the Colosseum.

Stitch 4 star Purple
Felix 2 star Purple
Kevin Flynn 3 star Purple
Jack Skellington 3 star Blue+2
Maui 1 star Purple
Minnie Mouse 2 star Blue+2
Elsa 3 star Blue+2
Vanellope 2 star Blue+2
Frozone 1 star Blue+2
Elastigirl 1 star Blue+2
Ralph 1 star Blue+2
Dash 1 star Blue+2
Sally 2 star Blue+1
Scar 3 star Blue
Yax 1 star Blue+1
Fennick 1 star Blue+1

These are in order of Power. Any suggestions for teams for either arena or Colosseum or even the campaigns would be much appreciated. Now I need Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps to continue with some of my friend campaigns.

Honestly, from those, Stitch, Minnie, Elsa, Sally and Skellington.

Skill levels must me maxed, ESPECIALLY Minnie’s green and purple

1 Like

Okay I’ll focus on them and update when I get somebody new. thanks so much. I take it that’s the arena team?

Picked up a few more characters in the markets.

Kristoff and Sven
Timone & Pumbaa
Powerline
Peter Pan

I’m focusing on the team mentioned earlier and I have to admit it’s a pretty good team even though I’m still struggling to get their skills up. Friend campaigns have stopped because I’m still missing characters. Currently trying to get Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, and Calhoun for those. The Colosseum is still giving me trouble. I’m getting beat by teams half my power level. Still trying to figure that out.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney