"Trust Me" - Kaa Likely Concept

“Trust Me” - Kaa Likely Concept

Name: Kaa
IMG_20210622_233012
Description: Coming straight from the jungle to search for new victims, Kaa uses his hypnotic abilities to control and defeat his enemies.

Quote: “It’s like you said. You can’t trust anyone.”

Stats:

Trial Team: Blue

Role: Damage

Position: Front

Stars: :star::star::star:

Animations:

Entrance: Kaa’s head appears from the top of the screen.

Basic Damage: See Passive

Victory: Kaa laughs and nods.

Defeat: Kaa falls whole to the ground.

Skills:

White Skill: Trust Me
🛡True Damage
Passive: Instead of having a basic attack, Kaa’s eyes change colors healing himself by X HP and applying one stack of ‘Hypnosis’ to the closest enemy.

The max stacks of ‘Hypnosis’ an enemy can have are 5.

Active: Kaa hypnotizes the closest enemy, charming them from 3.0 seconds and more, depending on the stacks of ‘Hypnosis’ the enemy has, with each stack granting 2.0 extra seconds to charm, and consuming the stacks. After the charm ends, Kaa bites the enemy, dealing X damage.

Green Skill: Python’s Lair
✨Fantastic Damage
Kaa grabs the farthest enemy and changes them places with the frontmost enemy, stunning them both for 5.0 seconds. After the switch, Kaa also bites the now frontmost enemy, dealing X damage.

Blue Skill: Self-preservation
✨Fantastic Damage
When Kaa reaches 0 HP, he puts his tail around the enemy with the most HP left and starts hypnotizing them for 10.0 seconds, stealing from them X HP per second. After he’s done healing, Kaa bites that enemy, dealing X damage.

Kaa can use the skill only once in each battle and while he’s using the skill, Kaa becomes invincible.

Purple Skill: Trusted Charmer
✨Fantastic Damage
Kaa is immune to charm and whenever an enemy tries to charm him, he bites them dealing X damage.

Red Skill: So Tasty
Whenever an ally gets charmed, Kaa will redirect the charm back to that enemy and will increases the ally’s attack speed by 50% for 5.0 seconds.

Each stack of ‘Hypnosis’ now deals X damage whenever it’s applied.

Kaa can only redirect a charm every 15.0 seconds.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Max HP
+Y Reality
+Z Armor

Friendships:

• Kaa/Cheshire Cat

Allies: Oogie Boogie, Darkwing Duck, Magica De Spell
    "Night Shenanigans"
    After ‘Self-preservation’ ends, Kaa becomes invisible for 4.0 seconds. (+1 second per star)
    +Stun lasts 2.0 seconds longer.
    +X HP extra healing.

• Kaa/Olaf

Allies: Hades, John Silver, Jack-Jack
    "Ice Cones"
    Each time Kaa bites an enemy, he deals X damage per second for 3.0 seconds.
    +Kaa and allies steal X energy every time they damage a charmed enemy.
    +Charm lasts 2.0 seconds longer.

Hero Mastery Collections:

• Charm
  • Damage
  • Stun

Don’t forget to check some of my previous likely concepts.
IMG_20201208_010640imageimage

7 Likes

Why do 4 of his skills bite enemies? To me seems like overkill.

Good concept though! :+1:

3 Likes

Yay. A Jungle Book concept. And my favorite character too. I do have one thing to say. It Trust In Me. You forgot the “in” the title of the concept and the white skill. Other than that and the fact 4/5 have the same method of attack like Codemore said, this is good.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney