Turning Red & Lightyear

Did you heard Disney Pixar’s new movies? In theaters “Turning Red” on March 11,2022 and “Lightyear” on June 17,2022

13 Likes

Yes. Very excited. I heard about them like days ago.

1 Like

Do you think Tim Allen would reprise his role as Buzz?

I’m excited for Lightyear because it’s gonna be about Buzz and Turning Red looks like it could be a great movie.

It’s not Tim Allen because it’s not meant to be about the toy but rather the inspiration behind the Buzz toy.

This is all a surprise to me because I never heard about this before this post. So like a backstory, sort of?

Chris Evans will be voicing Buzz

2 Likes

Woah the new Buzz style looks cool.

1 Like

ShadyAcrobaticEyelashpitviper-small

I KNEW IT!

Ahem. Sorry about that. I said to myself just today. Chris Evans would make a good Buzz Lightyear. I just… wow! Did i call that or what?

(Don’t answer that question)

4 Likes

I agree. Not only is it cool, but it looks like the person the toy Buzz is based off of. It is pretty realistic.

Personally speaking, I am more excited for Turning Red as I find it more relatable. I am also more excited for many of the other announcements made on Disney Investor Day.

What.

(It was announced before today)

I’m happy Pixar has started making things besides sequels now.

It was rhetorical question. Cause i would know you would know. Heh. Heh.

Pixar announced it would focus more on original movies than sequels, so…

The “h” ran away

Yeah, that’s what I meant.

Well if it’s around a character they made in the past. It would more of a spinoff than a sequel. But, what do i know?

I think you are looking for the word - prequel. Pixar said a couple years ago they are focusing more on original stories, which seems to be the direction Disney in general is taking after what was announced on Investor Day. Very happy to see it.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney