Two New feature! PVP and PVE BUILDINGs!

1)underground train
It is not my idea I play a game that it was in that Under ground train! When you enter it you have
Two Wooden doors to choose digging gold or plunder xp drink.When you enter the gold one you can choose one this items: bag of coin(,20000):3 hour /pot of coins(50000) 5hour
And mountain of coins:(100000) 10 hours.
When you click you see a label that writes :choose your guardians! You must choose five heroes to guard your mine.
XP IS like this.but the reward are different.you enter underground laboratory.now you must choose your plunder:10 level 2 XP DRINK 2 hour
30 level 2 XP DRINK (6 hour) 50 level 2 XP DRINK (10 hour)and then you must choose your guardians.
Now you Must steal players mine or Xp drink.
There is a door that writes gold mine and laboratory.if you choose gold mine you will see your terrain and also you can see another players mine and guardians.When you see you can fight with him click the fight label and win the battle to get certain amount of gold.that will reduced from the Enemies mining gold!if you see you can’t win you can click go forward the train will go to read to find another place .go forward to choose your mine that you think you can win it.you can fight servial time like city watch that you lost in it you can also hoose another team until your heroes ends or win the battle .Also if you are in a low level and your guardians can’t guard you can request help from your gulidmates! Max 2 person they will get some extra gold or Xp but not from your mine!.the attacker must attack with all to steal golds.XP drinks are same by THIS! You can be attacked by players 3 times and also you have 30 food for every battle you want do you must use 3 food if the foods end you can’t fight and you must wait to recharge again.archive attackers win you you will reduce some rewards based n how many gold you chooses.lower will reduce lower and higher will reduced higher.so it is a little risk to choose high amount of gold or Xp.
Thanks for reading I will write the New feature idea soon.if you don’t get any part ask in comments pls!
2)city circus
It is not from other game I make it by my mind!
This PVE building need to you be at 52 at be pro!noobs:Why pro ?? Read this and you will get your answer!
When you enter it you see a circus with five level.
And a circus shop.(I think qourra and Flynn chips must be in this shop).
When you enter level one you will see 15 random heroes.you can see the enemy team heroes(5 hero)every 15 random heroes and 15 enemy heroes are at level max at max rarity( p3) and max star !(I don’t know
I include the disks or not!)
Now the Enemies team will shown you must have a clever choosing to win .cuz your and enemy heroes are max at everything! You must fight 3 times in every level an if you win 2 times you will go to next level and get some circus coin.undiscovered heroes (heroes that you haven’t them )can be in 15 ,random heroes!
If you lose you will lost 1 colourful ring.you have 5 colourful rings. every time you lose you will lost 1 ring and MUST wait for 5 min .if you lost 5 rings you can’t go the circus anymore! Here the rewards.
winning Level 1_100 cc(circus coin)
Winning Level 2_150cc
Winning level 3_200c.c
Winning level 4_250 c.c
Winning level 5 _300cc
When you win level 5 you will get a one clown badges.The clown badge are good for rank. City circus have a ranking.you must have more and more clown badges to promote your rank.
Go and see how many badge you can earn.
This is the very very long idea and I try hard for writing and thinking about it.I’m not a creative but I like giving ideas! Who reads all the idea !give a like pls!pls pls make my Topic very famous and may developers read this .Pls pls
Thanks for time you spend for reading this.
Have a nice day

Sorry for my bad english!

Isnt the underground train from heroes charge?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney