Uncle Deadly (Likely Concept)

"I swore I would never perform here again, nor would anyone else. I will drive you all from this theatre. LEAVE OR BE DOOOOOMED!!"

This once famous actor of the Muppet Show died because of the critics, but that won’t stop him from performing a revival act that his enemies will die for! (And possibly be cursed)

Role: Frontline Control
Team Color: Blue

Skills

White Skill: Enter Stage Right

Uncle Deadly exits to the left for 3 seconds, and comes back on the enemy side with a shout, cursing and sapping them for 6 seconds. Afterwards, the strongest enemy is given Stage Fright for the rest of the wave. Stage Fright makes the affected enemy stunned for 5 seconds when attacking Uncle Deadly. Stage Fright disappears once Uncle Deadly is KOed or applies Stage Fright to another enemy.

Green Skill: To Be or To Die For

When Uncle Deadly is hit, he counters by blocking with a skull and proceeds to recite Shakespeare, studying all enemies for 10 seconds. He then throws the skull at the enemy that attacked him, dealing X normal damage, and stunning them for 3 seconds. The stun is unaffected by tenacity and immunities. If an enemy has Stage Fright, a piece of the broken skull flies into them, and attacks them for an additional X normal damage. All disables have a chance of failing against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill: The Phantom’s Call

Uncle Deadly sings his heart out, removing all buffs from all enemies, including Invincibility and Berserk. If an enemy has Stage Fright, they are also given 2 stacks of Fatigue. Has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Purple Skill: Second Act

When Uncle Deadly’s HP is 0, he will leave the battle for 5 seconds, and reenter with full HP and 3 stacks of Hardy. This can only happen once per wave.

Red Skill: And Then I Get Mean

Uncle Deadly’s basic attacks apply 1 stack of Fatigue to an enemy with Stage Fright.
Uncle Deadly is immune to disables from enemies with Stage Fright.
All enemies in melee range of Uncle Deadly get stunned for 1 second upon attacking him.

+X Tenacity
+X HP
+X “To Be Or To Die For” Damage

Battle Badge

Is charged in battle when: Stage Fright stuns enemies 2 times.

Stat Buff: +X Skill Power
Lineup Buff: +X Basic Damage per Blue Team Hero
Effect Buff: 8 seconds of +150% attack speed.

Animations:

Victory: Takes a bow.
Defeat: Whips around in frustration and marches off to the left.
Entrance: Walks from the left while taking a few little bows.
Basic Attack: Whacks the enemy with a random prop. (Wooden spoon, candlestick, hammer)

Friendships:

Fozzie Bear

Campaign: A Shared Act
Description: Forced to share the stage together, Uncle Deadly and Fozzie constantly try to outdo each other, and make the audience choose the better performer.
Campaign Heroes: Miss Piggy, Oogie Boogie, Hector Barbossa

Disk: Encore Galore (Improved Second Act)
Appearance: Two hands clapping

+X Evasion
+X Tenacity
"Second Act’’ gives Uncle Deadly 4 seconds of 200% attack speed, and 500 energy. (+1.8 seconds per star.)

Donald Duck

Campaign: Call Me Uncle
Description: Donald Duck leaves Uncle Deadly to take care of his nephews, Huey Dewey and Louie, but trouble occurs when the boys question why Uncle Deadly calls himself “Uncle” despite never having any actual nephews in the past.
Campaign Heroes: Huey, Dewey and Louie, Dr. Drakken, Maleficent

Disk: Pint-Sized Theater (Stage Fright Weakness)
Appearance: A hand puppet with a wig

+X% more damage to Backliners
Uncle Deadly is immune to all damage from enemies for 1 second after they get Stage Fright. (+0.8 per star.)
Uncle Deadly deals 5% more damage to enemies with Stage Fright. (+9% per star)

If it’s every time he reaches 0 this is op so I in my opinion I would limit it to once per battle

Shouldn’t be.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney