Unfair guild gift

Ok @Polaris I’m going to @ you because this is unfair and not equal.

Look at server 2

Great right? 274 D. Crates, 330 diamonds and 150 VIP rings

One of the best so far.

Look at server 21

STRAIGHT UP UNFAIR, GARBAGE! 3 D. Crates and same diamonds and VIP crates.

If your goal of the game is for money why make this so unfair? It’s a 271 crate difference! Yeah, S21 is a newer server but it shouldn’t be this unfair! I would like for you to add 271 crates next one of these deals. This just isn’t fair!

26 Likes

That’s really unfair, even if server 21 is new doesn’t mean that they can’t make it 274 crates.
Smh :man_facepalming:

Really unfair, I hope no one spends their money on this deal.

16 Likes

That’s another problem with this deal, people on this server may be buying This without knowing that other servers are accessible to more crates…

:man_facepalming:

8 Likes

That’s just unfortunate. I thought PerBlue did well with this latest deal until I saw what server 21 had. That is just dissapointing.

9 Likes

I think PerBlue does this because the server with less value is way smaller with less heroes & lower levels. It still seems unfair & they should consider making different deals for each server.

1 Like

have one part of the gift be equal so like each server gets the same number of start crates then add additional ones, depending on the server

1 Like

Thanks for 10 likes!

I hope Polaris will rethink this guild gift!

1 Like

Too late to rethink this IMHO because literally everyone in my guild bought this on server 1. I think I opened somewhere near 10k crates. From selling all the xp items and gold items I’m hovering around 700 million coins and I was able to get Goliath up to 4 stars, Minnie and Gizmo to 6 stars with plenty of tokens to spare. Lots of badges, etc…

I am on server 22 and it is also only 3 crates for $5

I am very sorry but, no one in their right mind will buy a $5 deal for only 3 pointless crates. But at least 264-272 would be so much better.

You meant perblue.
I hope @Polaris can tell perblue it so maybe they can (hopefully) change the deal in server 21 and 22 to something at least a bit better. I mean, 3 CRATES! I understand if it’s 210 Crates but no it’s 3. Everything is all ways better in server 1-19.

3 Likes

Is the same. PB=Polaris

Polaris is part of PB.

No. Perblue is a company and Polaris is the community manager. Polaris is in the company but they are not the same person.

That works for them. Is the same. If u want to contact PB go to the game and write a ticket. Simple as that.

But when he said Polaris he was Rigth so no need to correct them.

And also stop @ Polaris if is not important. He has all ready seen this tread probably.

Ok, but we are getting kinda off-topic so lets go back on topic.

Im afraid that I posted the screenshot above from S15.

Whats ¥?

(10 characters)

$1=¥108 approximately.

Plisss be nice and say positive stuff. If u have a problem with someone take it to the Dms.

2 Likes

Don’t reply delete it pls

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney