Little-Used Heroes

Oh i forgot about that lol

1 Like

I feel like I’ve seen that list before as well. Was it copypasted from another thread?

1 Like

No

(20 laugh out louds)

2 Likes

Screenslaver
3 Star Frontline Control
“The Screenslaver interrupts this program for an important announcement.”

Basic Attack: Screenslaver jabs with his taser stick
White: Interruption
Passive: Screenslaver’s basic attacks stun for 2 seconds each.
Active: Screenslaver leaps forward, gaining 120% attack speed and scaring enemies level X and below.
Green: Hypnotic Lights
Screenslaver flashes lights from his goggles, blinding all nearby enemies for 4 seconds and gaining 200 energy. This has a chance to fail on enemies above level X.
Blue: Hypno-Goggles
Screenslaver tosses a pair of hypno-goggles at the nearest enemy, charming them for 4 seconds and doing X damage.
Purple: You are no Longer in Control
Screenslaver is immune to disables and slow from control enemies level X and below.

Notes:
I like the concept of a fragile frontline control hero who stays afloat in the middle of the enemies. I’m satisfied with Screenslaver right now :smile:

2 Likes

With the addition of darkwing duck, I started thinking about chip and dale as the rescue rangers as a nice pair to add.

1 Like

I’ve never seen it, but I’ll look into it.

2 Likes

Since you guys mentioned “Snow White” how about “The Magic Mirror”" It has ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES seeing how it can tell your team what is going on with your enemies team or their plan. The Magic Mirror can counter any foe with magic & predict what power is to be used against you. It could enhance your entire team. The Magic Mirror could really be a Force to recon with. It could reflect your enemies powers inflected back to them. Vertically causing your enemies to defeat themselves! lol

1 Like

Make one for The Magic Mirror please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Um…I suppose he could move around attactched to a floating wall…

1 Like

Magic Mirror
2 Star Backline Support
“Lips as red as the rose. Hair black as ebony. Skin white as snow.”

Basic Attack: The mirror shouts at the enemies
White: Shatter
The Mirror cracks, and he appears over an enemy doing X damage a second until it is defeated. The mirror cannot gain energy or attack during this time.
Green: What Wouldst Thou Know?
The Mirror studies all enemies for 4 seconds. Enemies above level X have a chance to resist this effect.
Blue: Seven Year’s Bad Luck
Shatter inflicts “Mirrored.” The basic attacks of enemies affected with “Mirrored” heal X hp instead of doing damage.
Purple: Famed is thy Beauty
Whenever allies attack an enemy with “Mirrored”, they heal X hp.
Friendships:

Magic Mirror/Olaf
The Mirror gains X max hp
“What Wouldst Thou Know” freezes for 1 times S seconds

Magic Mirror/Maleficent
“Shatter” grants allies X basic damage
The Mirror gains 5% times S conservation

Notes:
This was a tough one, but here you go :smiley:

5 Likes

Not that I like it alot, but the fact that you made a decent skill set from a character with about…five or six different lines throughout the movie…

3 Likes

Kinda nice concept for a character who can’t even move, hard but nice work dude👍

3 Likes

Duke Weaselton
2 Star Frontline Tank
“Weselton! Duke of Weselton, Your Majesty.”

Basic Attack: Weaselton kicks the enemy
White: Little Dipper
Weaselton does one of two dances, either shielding himself and all allies from X damage for 6 seconds or healing X hp.
Green: Chicken with the Face of a Monkey
Weaselton dances through the enemies, doing X damage
Blue: Agile Peacock
Weaselton dodges a projectile, gaining X skill power until the end of the wave.
Purple: Sorcery!
Weaselton gains X reality

Friendships:

Duke Weaselton/Olaf
Weaselton gains X max hp
Weaselton gains 15 times S energy whenever he damages an enemy

Duke Weaselton/Finnick
Weaselton gains X basic damage
“Chicken with the Face of a Monkey” slows 20% for 1 times S seconds

1 Like

Hmmm sorry I do not think I like this one. The skill set is interesting though.

I have one I wouldn’t mind seeing you try: The Mouse Father from Zootopia or the weasel that Judy Captures, also from zootopia.

2 Likes

And the Friend’s of the “Magic Mirror” would be? My guess would be “Snow White” & “The 7 Dwarfs” I think the 7 Dwarfs should all be together! Maybe drive up in a clown car & pile out & jump “Snow White’s” enemies of course “The Magic Mirror” would have to be on wheels & roll across the screen! Before the “Wicked Step Mother” would cause it to crack with her beautiful/ugly face! I would love to see the “Seven Dwarfs do a pile on fighting 'The Wicked Step Mother” as the villain!

Just a thought, a reeeeeeeeally cool friend for darkwing would be agent P.

I wonder what thread you guys are referring to? However on this thread I noticed you used an umbrella as a shield! I liked that concept looking good @PawpsicleSticks and by the way @Champion_David your doing a fine job of encouragement as well! I’ve been reading this thread & enjoyed it so far. Thanks to the both of you! :+1:

2 Likes

Since they have Big hero 6,why not do go-go and wasabi?

Uh…I’m sorry[quote=“Queen_Kate, post:40, topic:136265, full:true”]
And the Friend’s of the “Magic Mirror” would be? My guess would be “Snow White” & “The 7 Dwarfs” I think the 7 Dwarfs should all be together! Maybe drive up in a clown car & pile out & jump “Snow White’s” enemies of course “The Magic Mirror” would have to be on wheels & roll across the screen! Before the “Wicked Step Mother” would cause it to crack with her beautiful/ugly face! I would love to see the “Seven Dwarfs do a pile on fighting 'The Wicked Step Mother” as the villain!
[/quote]
I have to break to you,but cars are not in castle time.

1 Like

So true but neither were video games lol Thanks for pointing that out. :grin:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney