Upcoming Disney Movie Discussion

With that it’s a good sign if they leave him work with freedom. Look to his Pinocchio.

1 Like

This one I am a little nervous about. It seems like a mix of Zootopia and Luca, so I al not sure what to do. I think the idea is really neat, but Pixar is going to have to find a way to make this movie stand out.

This one I have high hopes for this one. The most recent marvel movies (Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, Thor Love and Thunder) have been…disappointing. Hopefully this can bring back Marvels former glory.

This might be controversial, but I am super hyped for this film. I am SO glad Harrison Ford is Indiana. I have followed the story since the beginning, and it should be a great film if the directors keep their usual layout. The most recent Indiana Jones film was iconic and amazing, so I am super excited. On the other hand, this could be a letdown considering how many Indiana Jones Movies have already been created. Mind adding this film to the original list at the very top of this topic?

1 Like

This is for Disney owned companies only (I think)

1 Like

Elemental should be a good one and the haunted Mansion I think you should add Elemental and the Haunted Mansion to the game

@Mister_Toon add Wish to the list because I thinks it’s gonna be good

The offical trailer to Elemental has dropped this morning giving us more insight on what is coming.

In Element City, the elements of air, earth, water, and fire live harmoniously together as long as they follow one simple guideline: Elements should never mix. And fire elemental, Ember is no exception. However, her life is turned upside down when Wade, a water elemental unexpectedly splashes into her life and shows all the wonders of water as a budding relationship is born shaking up the status quo of the city.

1 Like

Let’s hope Elemental can turn things around for Pixar after Lightyear tanked

1 Like

Like I told you. Elemental is much better as normal life, Lightyear is not. I hope.

I’ll be blunt, I have no clue what you’re trying to say here.

2 Likes

There’s only one way to find out when the movie comes out

1 Like

I know. It’ll be wait till when it’s release

Looks like I’m going to the theater 3 times this year

visible confusion what are you trying to say?

It’s about things it’s better Pixar to recommend to watch. Like popular

I heard there’s gonna be a live action movie of Moana

Not confirmed by Disney

1 Like

Wow! already?

Well that was fast. At the moment, they are making live action remakes from the golden age to the post Renaissance age. It seem a little odd for a movie as recent as Moana to get a remake so soon.

I’m looking forward to the new Marvel movies, Elemental, Wish, the Haunted Mansion reboot and other future Disney movies.

The Marvels

Carol Denver (aka Captain Marvel) returns and Kamala Khan (aka Ms. Marvel) make her film debut as the teaser for The Marvels has dropped.

It would appear that the powers of Kamala, Carol, and Monica Rambeu (who got her powers in Wandavision) have somehow become entangled switching places with one another. With this predicament, the trio is forced to work together to save their world from the Kree.

The Marvel will be release in theaters November 10th

1 Like

This one I have very low expectations for. Not only was “Ms. Marvel” one of the worst marvel series on Disney+, but it also comes down to the quality of Marvel movies these days.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney