Upcoming Disney Movie Discussion

Is it just me, or is that a paramount logo on the poster of a Disney movie?

Is the fact that she had her powers change? Or the fact that she went from being an Inhuman to being part of the X-Men now?

Indiana Jones came before Strange World. Therefore, if any was copied, it was Strange World.

Indiana Jones is in a similar situation to Spiderman. He is partially owned by Disney and paramount. I believe (but not 100% sure) Disney owns the indy ip but paramount owns the rights to the first 3 movies. This is why no indy movies appear on Disney plus.

1 Like

The teaser looked great!

I absolutely loved the Ms. Marvel show, which was honestly probably the best thing that came out of Phase 4. So yeah looking forward for the movie which I hope has the same wholesome vibe that Ms. Marvel also had.

Guys the teaser trailer for Wish dropped

5 Likes

Drooped?

peADVn

1 Like

All joking aside, yes, the teaser for the much anticipated movie, Wish, has dropped.

Wish

Wish_-_teaser_poster

A movie a century in the making as a tribute for what Disney stands for. We follow Asha, the princess of Rosas, as she saves the wishes of everybody from King Magnifico who wants them all for himself. She and her pet goat, Valentino, team up with a Star to make sure that everybody’s wishes come true.

Wish comes to theaters in November 22nd.

3 Likes

Asha’s the next Disney Princess

1 Like

Very interesting that they have a clear Villain which we already now know.

Wonder how that actually is going to play out, cause that would be the first time after we had years of Twist-villains and no villains.

2 Likes

Or villains that were in the gray area.

1 Like

Or villains that were limited to 5 minutes of screen time

:sparkles:

3 Likes

We can except to see the Teaser Trailer for Elio at the end of May or sometime in June

As Inside Out 2 teaser comes to November before Wish release

Peter Pan and Wendy is now streaming on Disney+.

Definitely most hyped for Guardians of the Galaxy and Haunted Mansion than anything. They’d better not ruin the GoTG franchise with a bad movie, or I won’t be very happy. ^^’

2 Likes
On a scale of one to five, how would you rate Peter Pan and Wendy five being th best and one being the worst.

0 voters

I voted three because of the casting. It wasn’t the best for Peter Pan nor Wendy. And I wondered why they changed the original name :thinking::thinking:?? I know this is a controversial opinion but I am glad they diversified Tinker Bell. Overall, a fun watch, but would not watch it again.

2 Likes

I found the pacing of the movie to be a little too quick and they didn’t give most of the characters enough screen time or explore any of the important plot points any further.

I think Tink can get away with it given that she originally has yellow skin

Spoiler

Also I didn’t like the idea that Peter and Hook were once friends given their usual dynamic in the original play and most of it’s adaptations

Overall, a standard 2 from me.

4 Likes

One of the main reasons why I didn’t enjoy the movie.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney