Update 1.10.2 Patch Notes

Is the update still planed for today?

1 Like

This is great news, but what we need now is a hero belt, to switch mods, check on collections. Invasion team’s should be grouped together per color team. Excited to see Bing Bong coming, any chance for diamond crates to actually give back diamonds?

1 Like

They never said bing bong was coming did they?

You can change the sort order in any hero picker to ‘Team’, which groups heroes together based on their colour.

2 Likes

Yes. Obviously. Another Toy Story 4 character that is already pictured on their log in banner but was delayed.

Really not sure what the Kim Possible hype is about, some rumor at best…

How about Europe as a whole?

Pretty sure Kim was datamined and suppose to be coming out with goofy on the anniversary while Bo peep is suppose to be apart of this pixar toy story 4/inside out event thats just about to happen but arguing about it is pointless (even though ive joined in on this). I don’t see anything about Kim Possible or Bo peep in the patch notes so why is it even being bought up?

2 Likes

When is the update?

1 Like

How about some classics like Grumpy, Dopey, Happy… or Merlin…mix in the new and the old… Jungle Book, 3Caballeros and Frozen? I’m expecting a new Lion King character or two when the live action movie is released.

@Polaris update is live on Apple!

1 Like

@DA_JUNKY lucky!!! I’m on android and I don’t have it yet

We’re on the fast track today!

Reminder to Apple users - don’t install the update until the server update happens, otherwise, you’ll be locked out of the game!

7 Likes

Oh great. I didn’t read this. I’m going to need help

@Polaris could u guys get the update early? I can’t wait!!! :joy:

@King_Simba_I normally Apple is super slow so they release it there first. Once it pops they release to the other platforms. Hopefully on track for an early update today!

Ok so locked out of the game until the server update happens correct? Not like I’ll be locked out pre and post server update?

@D3mon you’ll be locked out until the update and maintenance happen

Ok cool. I’ll be ok with that. I was worried when I read his post.

I posted this pretty late last night, so I’ll bring it back to your attention, @Polaris.

I found this in the apple app store…

Bo Peep is on the cover

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney