6 Likes

Oh how I hope that’ll happen :weary: at least give us Sora, Perblue

That would be so
amazingggg OwO

2 Likes

1.14.2-E
That would be weird

1 Like

Ok, so what the heck, you put elsa on server 17 and now you’re skipping server 18 straight to 21, I know we are not supposed to ask for specific heroes, but I was expecting that with the release of frozen 2 she would be available for everyone

6 Likes

I think we should complaint to the mouse, you know, Disney themselves
 May help a little

3 Likes

This is an official protest against the policy to push cap raises against the will of the majority of players.
Rencently 10 Days ago I relogged into Portal Quest, a game you run before starting with DHBM. There you applied the same policy. Now only 4 servers survived the raise from Tl 90 in March 2018 to Tl 200 and Red 8 rarity until November 2019. The chats are vacated, the guilds are empty or only half a dozen people per guild is actively playing. There are 5 or 6 top guilds on every server.
This seems to be the outcome for a policy like that.
Unfortunately I expect this to happen in DHBM and it makes me really sad.

Then you push Elite locations for heroes desperately needed to compete at all due to the power surge of newer heroes to chapter 24? Why? Aren’t there newer heroes to place there? There is no way to complete Elite chapter 20 without 07 toons. Why are you frustrating the average players even further?

17 Likes

Yeah we got nothing for the Frozen 2 release. We’ve had Olaf forever, though.

5 Likes

Umm
is there gon be anna kristoff from frozen? And may sven?

2 Likes

So, this has nothing to do with this update but
why are the Diamond Quests in servers 2-8, but not server 1!?

1 Like

Beta testing. You test Red skills and we test this feature. Seems fair.

3 Likes

Diamond quests are only available on server 11, 2-8 don’t have them.

2 Likes

?

3 Likes

yeah we do :thinking:

1 Like

Oh sorry my bad, its the 400 daily diamond deal that S11 has. S5 has neither :frowning:

3 Likes

They said in dev chat it’s very likely she’s not coming to the game

I am desperately missing another revamp of older characters
Maleficient could have been cool because of the second part of her movie :movie_camera: but let’s stay positive
Take good care of my Duggie pls :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The Russians have a fitting word for this kind of update it is Bljad (Đ±Đ»ŃĐŽŃŒ)
not sure of the pronunciation

4 Likes

Hey! Do you guys think that you should lower friendship’s campaign’s enemies’ levels? 'Cause i think they aren’t supposed to exceed the server level cap.
'Cause right now; i’m at the last game of Animal’s friendship with Wall-E, and the enemies are 4 lvls past the cap, and they’re O8 so i can’t get past the level with 1 hero at R1, 1 at R0, 2 at O4, and 1 at O1.

5 Likes

The pronouncement is right, but words like that should be censored :upside_down_face:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney