Update 1.14 Patch Notes

Wooooo-hooooo!

Richest Duck in World is damage role hero :confused:
That’s going to be a lot of damage, I hope fantastic damage for my invasion team.
But finally, waiting from April 2018 and this update is happening, Scrooge as playable character!

On negative side, no Kim and Megavolt, wow.
Also bit dissapointed that non of Scrooge’s skills is passive which increase gold gain from battles.

5 Likes

There is a lot of friendships with characters that have nothing in common, so it’s nothing out of the ordinary, but in the Ducktales Reboot there is a character based on Hercules, so it make sense to do a Friendship with Scrooge and Hercules.

7 Likes

He likes Donald more, though.

Most likely Scrooge will need somebody strong to help him with treasure hunt and ask Hercules.

2 Likes

Donald duck needs to come as well

3 Likes

Damn it !
we wanted Donald Duck !!!

4 Likes

And still nothing about madam mim (jafar disk)… its so disappointing…

4 Likes

Hook-Peter friendship also should come with this update.

5 Likes

@_Babix all three are members of yellow team

4 Likes

Can’t go wrong with straight forward dps I guess.

1 Like

Well at least gook already has 1 disk and is probably the best disk… mim is now what? Almost 2 months old? And still has 0 disks…:sob:

3 Likes

Yay scooge!

2 Likes

@Polaris

1. Why is update so late? (I know you have a lot of work but you can find a moment to take notes, for example on Thursday and reveal it on Friday).
  2. you can do it once every 2 months voting her character from the cartoon / movies we want (by voting for the given movies or cartoons).

General interesting uptade

3 Likes

? Update is planned to come at normal time, only patch notes were revealed late.

2 Likes

@Musketeer
by default I meant a note

Polaris said in another thread he was waiting on approvals before posting the patch notes. My guess is the Apple thing is what he was waiting on.

1 Like

Awesome! I can’t wait to play as Scrooge McDuck!

Still waiting for Forky and Yesss, though.

dude, i need stars for jasmine pls, and randall

4 Likes

These are awesome! And I agree! Magica de spell should be in the game with Madam Min as a friendship for her!

2 Likes

It looks like he is eating that money.

Maybe he is, and it heals him.

:thinking:

3 Likes

The new app icon is Elsa/Olaf… looks like we’ll get a big Frozen 2 launch in 1.14.2 :slight_smile: :eyes: :eyes:

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney