Update 1.15.2 Patch Notes

Okay I will go ahead buy. I hope she’s in there! Thank you for your help! :blush:

3 Likes
  1. Rapunzel isn’t an exclusive event hero
  2. This isn’t a diamond bundle
3 Likes

@Lady_Amy The update isnt showing where she is going, so im not sure if she is staying as a diamond exclusive or will convert to an event only exclusive. But yes, ive purchased this many times over the past week when its popped up.

@Filadae_Djaq she is a diamond crate exclusive hero. “Excludes same heroes as diamond crates.” She’s an exclusive diamond crate hero.

2 Likes

So therefore, its a bug. Its going to be fixed.

2 Likes

I didnt max her buying diamond crates. :v:

2 Likes

hahaha apple has delayed the update again!
maybe its because perblue still havent fixed the textbox issue that every other game has fixed so they are holding it to ransome :joy:

3 Likes

I wonder why some servers get such great deals (605/605 crates) and all we get on server 19 is 64 and 64 crates for $5. How’s this make any sense?

2 Likes

Probably based on how much a server spends real money. Which is completely bogus regardless. Each server is most likely being treated differently for marketing/analytical purposes.

I work in communications/ the creative field for a living. Unfortunately its how it works.

2 Likes

That’s because server 19 is far behind the newer servers, so the amount of resources needed is a lot lower. The deals will get better as time goes on.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Thank you.

1 Like

No, he has not…

(Delete it)

1 Like

No, it’s not that. It just doesn’t make any sense.
It’s called ‘rip-off’

1 Like

That’s not the right meaning of “exclusive” here - the crates are referring to sign in / contest heroes who do NOT appear in diamond crates.

The heroes available in those crates are exactly the same as those available in Diamond crates, the only difference being that heroes added after crate purchase will not appear.

4 Likes

Yes, it is exactly that. Those resources hold higher value on newer servers because the level cap and game progression is lower. On older servers, many more resources are required to upgrade, therefore the value & price for the same deal is a lot lower.

Every server’s pricing improves over time to reflect this.

5 Likes

Yes true! I agree

2 Likes

Of course the update would be delayed… PB wouldn’t want to make getting hook chips on s18 this easy. Now of course the deal will be expired

2 Likes

Hey, look at that!

5 Likes

But we can’t update it rn

2 Likes

Uh… when Elsa and Olaf will finally move from game icon?

2 Likes

Eventually they’ll be swapped!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney