Update 1.15 Patch Notes

Lol I just noticed Linguini has chin hairs

2 Likes

What other rats and mice are there?

3 Likes

Didnā€™t he already have that?

1 Like

Your forgetting others. Theyā€™re not as so active. They didnā€™t exactly leave the forums but theyā€™re not so very active

2 Likes

Itā€™s of no matter. Kate will be sorely missed.

1 Like

Whereā€™s Elsa for us later servers? Sheā€™s the icon!

2 Likes

Soon. Soon. Soon others will get them.

2 Likes

Will this skill still steal HP from enemies and give them to Stitch? And Stitch can still only use it very 12 seconds?

1 Like

Sheā€™ll be coming soon not sure when but Iā€™m sure she will come sooner or later :grin:

1 Like

Stitch refresh. Stitch refresh.

2 Likes

ā€¢Minnie
ā€¢Bernard and Miss Bianca
ā€¢Dumbo & Timothy

Are some mice who can come

1 Like

This update is going to save many, many players. Thanks for listening.

9 Likes

Just saying we never know what species will overpopulate The game lol

1 Like

Should be quoted and capitalized

3 Likes

Iā€™m assuming Belle and Lumiere are out considering we havenā€™t seen nor heard any info about them? Kinda sucks since we have Beast and Gaston already and Belle compliments Beast (naturally)

3 Likes

I thought that my wish is to have Donald Duck, Gizmoduck and Oogie Boogie are to be on Servers 16-17!! :angry:
But at least weā€™ve got Captain Hook for Servers 16-17!! :smile:

2 Likes

I realized a few weeks ago that Red Skills would probably come to the launch servers at the very end of the year. Iā€™m ready.

3 Likes

Nice update !
Thanks for nerfng randall
And thanks for the refreshes , hope the amount of increased damage is decent
Wow Remy and linguini was released like a surprise !
Overall a great update !

3 Likes

I hate to be a drag, butā€¦hero nerfs and nothing for D&B? For ages heā€™s been a massive headache for Server 19, single-handedly killing the fun in experimenting with heroes in Surge and City Watchā€¦and heā€™s still being allowed to stay that way?

ā€¦Also: now Aladdin landing in the back lines is a bug? So one of the few counters to D&B (unreliable as it is anyway) is being removed? Or am I reading the details wrong?

6 Likes

Oh PB - @polaris - if i could hump your leg i wouldā€¦ (oh its a joke - dont take offence) - BUT!!! Mr Inc is getting a Buff - its like Christmas (oh waitā€¦ ) YAY!!!

Not sure anyone would want to donate Stamina - but overall - I think this is probably one of the best updates you guys have done! I know a lot of people will moan that Randall and Joy are getting Nerfedā€¦ although hopefully we some more variety in Arena and Coli now.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney