Update 1.16.01 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.16.01

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 1.16.01 Update! This release features bug fixes following the 1.16 update.

Bug Fixes and Improvements

• After hearing your feedback on adding Tacticians into guild officer chat, we have decided to revert this change. Tacticians will no longer have access to the guild officer chat, and we will be adding an option in a future update to allow guild leaders to set if the tactician can access the officer chat.
  • Fixed an issue that was causing a crash in the Coliseum
  • Fixed an issue that was causing a crash in Arena
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing players in Arena and Coliseum Challenger seasons from attacking players lower than rank 5.
  • Fixed an issue where the player in rank 1 of Platinum 1 could not make any attacks
  • In Platinum 1, if the league size is too small for the promotion time to advance, there is now a message on the screen explaining this status.
  • Fixed an issue where the defense button could disappear for players in rank 1 of Platinum 1.
  • Fixed a bug where a guild’s level would display 4 instead of 5.
  • Fixed a display issue where the amount of gold in the Arena Rewards screen for daily rewards was incorrect. The correct amount of gold was being awarded - this was a display issue only.
14 Likes

This will be an unforced update. We will be releasing it to the stores shortly. We will be doing a server update at 4:00 PM today to prepare for this patch.

5 Likes

Is that a joke? We’ve been needing Tacticians in officer chat since you invented the role, and you give it to us for ONE DAY before deciding to taking it away? What’s wrong with you guys?

have no fear!

4 Likes

Bait and switch, I think is the term.

1 Like

It’s honestly astounding, the things that game designers can get away with that would so so completely illegal in other markets

1 Like

I honestly would prefer the option to decide whether they’re in there or not. I was one of the folks who didn’t want them in officer chat, and there were many others. Don’t lose your mind over it haha they just didn’t get it right the first time.

6 Likes

I waiting for fast update

What about the colosseum defense change timer which has been implemented without the need and that we like and want this??

3 Likes

The coliseum defense cool down is the same as the one in Arena. With the Challenger Seasons, it becomes more important to have this to keep the gameplay fair and fun.

2 Likes

Being able to assist friends and guild mates in earning good awards was fun. Having to crush friends and guildmates is not.

Maybe rethink what ‘fun’ means?

7 Likes

Rose, if you dont like someone as an officer, the simple solution is to not promote them to an officer roll.

I don’t see either “fun” in smaller daily rewards.
It’s really pushing players to bought 400 daily diamonds deal, exactly what you wanted, and now FTN
 :clap:

3 Likes

As I’ve said in a couple other threads, the intention was not to reduce the rewards, but to keep them the same or even better. We will review the numbers and will be monitoring what players earn during the season to check it against what they earned in a month without seasons.

3 Likes

Relax
they just said leaders can decide to give tacticians access instead of it being forced.

2 Likes

why not? they are just as important as other officers.

Ok! I’m looking forward to updates always.
anyway i don’t know if I’m supposed to be here so bye!

1 Like

Gracias
Por favor me queda claro el tema de la empresa que se ha mostrado por compañía de seguros SA Zurich seguros de que el origen de las personas de nombre del dispositivo

Thank you Per Blue. I appreciate that you listened to.the leaders on this issue, and also thank you for coming up with a solution (in the future update) that allows guilds to decide what is best individually.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for removing the tacticians from officer chat. Our guild uses the rank to allow for war extra attacks. The addition to officer chat caused some small issues.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney