Update 1.17.11 Patch Notes

In two months

Red comes after O8, I’m fairly sure.

Ok just because they have been doing it every month forever doesn’t mean they shouldn’t slowdown because people have literally been asking forever for them to slow down the pace of updates and level cap increases. And if nothing else they could at least offer decent stamina deals. I know on my server (18) that this has been an issue for quite awhile.

3 Likes

Sorry about the long downtime! We found an issue while we were testing and we want to get that wrapped up before we open the game!

10 Likes

After 08 rank there is red rank thats why u r getting red rank

2 Likes

They have never said this.

2 Likes

So how much more time it will take??

2 Likes

because you dont want to offer some free diamonds again for 2 days just like the previous time right? and ofcourse you fixed that asap , but everything else should take some time to be fixed…

4 Likes

The game needs updating?:fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

What was the issue?

2 Likes

Im waiting an hour and it wont let me in still, when i try it shows me the forums thing

1 Like

That is happening to everyone

1 Like

dont expect a response to that, just like they said they will just wrap it up until they find out a more permanent solution , and ofcourse they dong want players to learn about a bug that can actually use

1 Like

That means it is taking longer than normal to complete the update. This is the reason for the holdup:

1 Like

If they are going to fix it we can’t use it. So what is to lose?

2 Likes

Well if they patch the Bug, there’s no reason to not say why. I think I have missed the free stamina.

2 Likes

Has any of your guys game updated yet

1 Like

they never said they gonna fix it in this update, whatever that might be…

1 Like

Wonder how much until they fix this downtime issue

2 Likes

These things usaly take some time

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney