Update 1.3.A Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.3.A

The adventure continues! Servers 9-12 will explore the new Park and Midway districts of the city in Chapter 10 and collect hero chips for a new hero, The Genie. Servers 2-8 will return to the Hackerspace in Chapter 11. This server update will be October 8 at 10:30 AM CT.

Servers 2-8

New Content

• Team Level cap increased from 80 to 85
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Purple +4 rank
  • Chapter 11: “Power Line” is now available
    • Witness our heroes return to the Hackerspace!
    • Elite Campaign features: Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Ralph, Maui, Vanellope, Nick Wilde, Elastigirl

New Friendships and Memory Disks
These unlock when both heroes reach the listed level

• Merida and Elastigirl (lvl 81)
  • Vanellope von Schweetz and Merida (lvl 82)
  • Merida and Chief Bogo (lvl 83)
  • Violet and Merida (lvl 83)
  • Hector Barbossa and Stitch (lvl 84)
  • Stitch and Maui (lvl 85)

Servers 9-12

The Genie

“You have been a fabulous audience! Tell you what, you’re the best audience in the whole world. Take care of yourselves! Good night, Alice! Good night, Agrabah! Adios, amigos!”

The Genie is a mid-line control hero! The Genie’s hero chips will be available in the Elite Chapter 10 on Servers 9-12.

Skills

genie_skill1
Three Wishes
The Genie grants 3 wishes*, to heal the 3 weakest allies.
*The Genie cannot grant a wish to himself.

genie_skill2
Makeover
Genie turns a random enemy into an object, stunning them for a few seconds. When the target reverts to their normal form, they are dealt damage. Units transformed by this skill are untargetable.

genie_skill3
Cosmic Power
The Genie’s 2nd wish now grants a few seconds of invincibility in addition to healing.

genie_skill4
Energize
The Genie’s 3rd wish now grants energy in addition to healing.

New Content

• Team Level cap increased from 75 to 80
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Purple +3 rank
  • Chapter 10: “Park Line” is now available
    • Check out the new Park and Midway districts of the City!
    • Elite Campaign features: Mr. Incredible, Buzz Lightyear, The Genie, Fix-It Felix Jr., Moana

New Friendships and Memory Disks
These unlock when both heroes reach the listed level

• Tia Dalma and Yax (lvl 76)
  • Quorra and EVE (lvl 77)
  • Captain Jack Sparrow and Hector Barbossa (lvl 77)
  • Tia Dalma and Captain Jack Sparrow (lvl 78)
  • Wall•E and Kevin Flynn (lvl 78)
  • Buzz Lightyear and Kevin Flynn (lvl 79)
  • Hector Barbossa and Tia Dalma (lvl 79)
  • Kevin Flynn and Quorra (lvl 80)
  • Quorra and Buzz Lightyear(lvl 80)
9 Likes

@Polaris when we get the big update and new heroes? It’s in the mid October or November?

1 Like

Soyou leave more than 2 months for the update P2 to P3 but you cant leave more than 1 month for P3 to P4.
Very bad

5 Likes

Dang. Thought there was gonna be an update for server 1. When’s our next update? And could y’all replace Finnick as Guild hero feature? I think it’s better if these are monthly changes.

17 Likes

Will the heroes in shop change with the new update? Or are we just getting a lvl cap increase?

3 Likes

Speaking of which, when will you make Powerline from A Goofy Movie a playable character? There’s all these references in the game about him.

1 Like

Just what I wanted to do on my birthday… level some more… I could have used another month where we were

5 Likes

Month is not enough, its better now, every 6 weeks.

1 Like

Please…sit down. Server 1 got everything before everyone else, since you are the first server. Let everyone else get some of what you have before you complain that its not enough.

5 Likes

The heroes in the shop will change when the shop refreshes. So either wait for the daily refresh, or you can pay to refresh the shop early.

2 Likes

It’s sad s1 has genie as a vip crate while s9-12 gets to farm him

3 Likes

Why can’t I play its saying currently unavailable and it sent me here

1 Like

(S12)Much too fast… Genie and new Levels would be enough :frowning: there is no time for the not P2W ppl to follow up.
Getting more P2W with every update like this.

5 Likes

They’re updating the game.

https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/server-restart-10-8-10-30-ct/89939?u=mr_fastastic

This update is now complete!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney