Update 1.3 Patch Notes

When should we check back on

2 Likes

Can u please relax it takes some time give them atleast 15-20 minutes or maybe half an hour

3 Likes

Any idea why we’re going to be able to log onto the game?

1 Like

These large updates usually take about 1/2 hr or so, just be patient! The goodies are coming.

1 Like

I’m enjoying a short break

2 Likes

Acabo de venir del Servidor 8 y espero la actualizacion salga hoy ya me quiero divertir jeje…espero la pasen bien los de PerBlue y todos los que leen este cometario tambien :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cecil aren’t u my guild leader

3 Likes

I sure am!! Just waiting for the game to come back

2 Likes

Lol same…it is 10 pm in my time so i hope it happens fast

1 Like

I knew they would add Miguel because in the Judy and Bogo friend campaign they discuss a boy having a dog then Judy responses "You mean Miguel [from Coco] or Russell [from Up] :’)

2 Likes

Give them 30 minutes. Just make sure you have the update downloaded from the play store/itunes

2 Likes

I already updated it

1 Like

Back in!! Get ya some everyone

1 Like

Maybe the Avengers?
But there a lot of heroes, mabye to much.

Or the classics:
Micky Mouse
Donald Duck (as Phantomias)
Goofy
Andere this could be a new Team.

First small issue, my game froze when I tried to use the friend finder on ‘all’.

I do like the idea of sorting this better, if this could be further expanded to have a better way to sort through disks in the near future too that would be great.

Also very pleased you changed the guild crate character quickly this time, it would be great if this was done monthly IMO.

Love the new perks…gee I need to crack the whip on my guild to get more influence. :rofl:

Love the update but can we get more heist tickets to really figure out the heist?

Thanks!!

@Polaris The new heroes are bugged the same way Buzz was after the last update. They just stand in place and don’t attack to use skills.

3 Likes

Yep :frowning: We’re looking into it!

4 Likes

Thanks!

This post must be at least 20 characters long. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You need to thaw new content out first, can’t just take it straight out of the freezer. :wink:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney