Update 1.3 Patch Notes

:wink: But the pressure cooker says it’ll go freezer to table in less than 15 minutes!

6 Likes

I guess it’s a problem on the update
It doesn’t show info

Great game by the way

4 Likes

No hero balancing? Just some bug updates.

My game doesnt have hiro baymax and genie . This update only just gave me access to Quora and Kevin. How can i fix this? Thank you

Thats because you are in server 9-12. They didnt receive this new heroes cause your server is so new

1 Like

New heroes on server 4 no numbers are shown for how much or how long each skill goes for.

Hiro is a bit depressing i figured it would be him in his hero outfit with skills befitting the team leader of big hero six you could still make him a controller.

I love the update and I love Heist I am so happy. Only thing that kinda bugs me a bit is they need to rewrite the skills some of them do not make sense at all

2 Likes

I’m kind of happy that Hiro’s quote is the one I actually imagined as his quote.:blush:

We have a server updating incoming at 10:15 AM CT that will address these issues:

1. Baymax, Hiro, Moana, and The Genie stats and skills will be fixed.
  2. Guilds will be able to purchase Guild Level 3.
3 Likes

Pls update the speed. It’s in slow-mo when not using the fast forward button. Noticeable in heist.

4 Likes

Second that. I am so used to playing on FF Auto, so sit seems rather silly.

Could auto on be standard

IDK if this is a bug, but I get a message chain to everyone I invite to heist

friend finder is laggy and not that useful. heist is awesome. just need a way to deal with afk player

overall a good patch. thankyou

1 Like

There is some issue where the new chip locations are not there like Moana not in the Coliseum, kevin not in the arena, &Judy not in creep surge, & Rex not in City watch. These chips aren’t in the shops in server 3. Pls fix soon. :frowning:

They are all there in S3… You need to refresh the shop

Hmmmmmmmmm, alright then.

Cannot believe the hero placement in the shops. Seriously contemplating if it’s even worth spending time on this game anymore. AFK FTW!

1 Like

:scream::scream: este juego va para largo, los felicitó por esta actualización y por lo que piensan hacer a futuro :clap::clap:
Cada vez me emociona más este juego

Thanks for putting Flynn in the Arena shop. Takes at least 2-3 days to get 5 chips.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney