Update 1.5 Patch Notes

It’s written already

1 Like

Oh boy, you still haven’t done anything about the problems with heist!

3 Likes

I meant the “other improvements” not the guild war

2 Likes

Also, does anyone have a problem with trying to complete a round of City Watch since the last update? I’d LOVE to do a City Watch raid, but I don’t think you can get a raid ticket unless if you complete all 15 levels in a day. I’ve only tried it at the regular level—and I get stumped!

2 Likes

Oh good, i think one person accidentally used Jack last week. This should put an end to that.

5 Likes

When is this update
Please tell me soon

2 Likes

@Polaris What are these “retroactive” rewards?

1 Like

For the Diamond Crate Upgrades. If players have already opened a whole lot of Diamond Crates, they’ll get the credit for those past opens.

5 Likes

@Polaris what can you do with those credits?

1 Like

so… one more month without Stitch on server 3? (I know he will be in guild war shop, but with the heist, we have waited one month). thats 3 months for who dont have VIP 11. Also, looks like we will face the same with Baymax :confused:

1 Like

Stitch is in the diamond crate on S3

1 Like

What are the guild war create boxs and will everyone get one when the reach the specified requirments to get one or will it be something that will be shared by the whole guild like extra influnce?

1 Like

I’m not counting that. Baymax is also there. What I mean is that its happening for three months in a row. Stitch is ONLY there. Baymax is only in diamond crate for two months. I was really hopping they add at least one of them to coliseum, heist, arena, campaign, city watch or surge. theres a lot of options, and diamond crate has a very small chance to get one of them

Polaris when is the update releasing any idea?

2 Likes

Today is the plan. We’ve released the client to the app stores and we’re waiting for it to propagate. Once we see that happen, we’ll update the servers. I’ll post a server update announcement once we have the time set.

1 Like

Surprising… It’s already available on the ios app store. Usually the play store is faster

1 Like

Right! We’ve been hitting refresh on the “check for available updates” for a while now.

1 Like

Till me when it’s out for playstore

1 Like

@Polaris it is showing in Google Play for me.

1 Like

What country are you in? Nothing here yet

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney