Update 1.6.4/1.6.6 Patch Notes

44 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: best reply ever. You win.

6 Likes

OMG, I flagged my earlier question just because I apparently didn’t read the notes well enough. Lol.

Mine was my own flag. Lol.

If I had to take a guess, I think with Christmas coming, they wanted to get this announcement out of the way before they take a break. It’s likely intended for the tail end of the month, though I would love to be proven wrong. :wink: :wink:

1 Like

ikr thats what i was thinking

Ok that must be an officer to use an extra attack is really stupid i have a lot of high pwer players in my guild that dont want to be an officer, and now they cant use an extra attack without being one. You should make a switch on every guild member that we can flip on or off that would allow people to use the extra attack instead of forcing us to give people officer rank especially when they dont want it

1 Like

All depends on the guild, my top players are all officers or higher, my top 8 are Champions. It all depends on how the ruler chooses to promote

1 Like

I had a laughing fit for a good 5 minutes when I saw this. Fantastic humorous response that is still very much in universe. I approve. Take your time with the update. Some of us actually have patience. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Oh… maybe we are NOW there? :oden:

Is it possible to create an auto badge craft like you have when people can auto promote if all the material has been acquired @Polaris?

Any update on the release of this update @Polaris ?

2 Likes

@Cookie101 Lol, dude. He has already answered this question. We will get there when we get there. Don’t make him meme you again

2 Likes

Not yet…

21 Likes

Dude quit the memes and tell the date of the update. If i don’t get the date I will lose my mind.

Please keep memeing. I love them

6 Likes

Give me the date for the update polaris and quit memeing

1 Like

Just wonderin, are the costumes for aladdin and genie going to be revealed before release like elastigirl’s or do we have to wait and see?

You think being rude is going to get you anything?

5 Likes

Do kicked people still get rewards? This is the main issue on why people go AFK. I also don’t think they should have their ticket refunded. If they are kicked its most likely for participation. Not fair they should have their ticket refunded AND still receive rewards when they did not complete the heist.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney