Update 1.7.1 didn't go through

I’m on server 8 and client info is still 1.7. I don’t have an update available on Google play. Anyone else’s game look like it didn’t update?

1 Like

The new client should be showing up in your app store soon. We updated the server before the client for this one time.

Ah well that would explain it. Thanks for the quick response and I will keep an eye out for it.

@Polaris i downloaded from google play, installed. Refreshed the market, still maui is in. The uodate didn’t work. Even checked my client nr. 1.7.1.

Wait I’m in Michigan what time does the update come out for me

Sorry about that. The new hero locations aren’t effective until tomorrow. I’ve added that to the patch notes. Please send in a support ticket in the game and we can refund any tokens/refresh items you spent.

Game time is US Central Time (we’re in Madison, WI).

Nope I got an update from Google play and it’s changed nothing. No olaf in shops etc

1 Like

@Harry_Kane Buddy its start 1feb, make a ticket. I did it to. Refreshed a few times diff stores

I haven’t new client for my app. My husband got new update. What’s a problem with update for game??

What’s the update about Indonloaded it but no notice came up nothing???

You may have installed via differen t stores.

@Beast006 Please send in a support ticket so we can look into it for you. That will give us your account info and help us track down why you aren’t seeing the update. Thanks!

I downloaded it but it didnt work so what’s new and how do I do what your saying

A support ticket???

Ok. 8:610134. But I have to type 20 letter so I’m bye

Just put 20 characters at bottom of post like normal plz. Makes it less confusing. See.example

(20 characters)

I updated the market and did not appear Olaf in the shop of the outbreak, bought chips and updated again and continues not changing :sob:

How to Contact Support.

New Hero Mapping didn’t take effect until today. Any shop refreshes before today would not show new heroes.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney