Update 1.7.2 Patch Notes

Excellent this is an amazing update

I donā€™t think thatā€™s possible. If they implement Orange Skills, then they would have to update every single Heroesā€™ Skills. In addition to Gold Inflation, thatā€™d be impossible to bear with.

Sorry, Iā€™d say no to Orange Skills.

4 Likes

@polaris when is the update coming , Iā€™m waiting cuz Iā€™m too close to level 95

1 Like

Dude, wait for tomorrow, because thatā€™s when they announced that the Update will be released. Read the whole thread first.

And please donā€™t ping Polaris, thatā€™ll just slow the team down.

1 Like

Update shiuld be available in 8-10hours i presume

Ok thanks . I read it yesterday. Itā€™s alreday Tuesday here . Thatā€™s why I asked :blush:

2 Likes

Polaris actually said the update would be today.

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s Tuesday also in my time zone, but they follow the CST (Central Standard Time). Itā€™s currently 5:05 am, Tuesday in their Time Zone, so expect some Updates over the night.

2 Likes

Another top rank player quit the game bec of this updateā€¦ hayssss hes one of the nice guys in vip chatā€¦ just what i thought, a couple of people will quit with this updateā€¦

Why do they leave, DHBM is way better gatcha games than the otherā€¦ except for the crashing part lols

They leave because of the changes PerBlue made, including the Gold Inflation.

6 Likes

SERVER 11
I chip eroe in vendita nei mercati saranno gli stessi o cambieranno? (oltre a Darwking Duck nel mercato colosseo giĆ  specificato?) . Grazie!!

Yeah it was a changeā€¦ PB didnt listen to the warningsā€¦

But compare to other gatcha, like looney toonsā€¦ this is way way better haha the gap between f2p and p2w in LT is like pluto and earth lols
Maybe thats what PB is trying to doā€¦ putting some distance between whales and f2p like meā€¦ this is really a good gameā€¦ even it crash every min haha

SƬ. Tutto nella Patch Note avverrƠ, incluse le rotazioni di posizione degli eroi

Whatā€™s this looney toons everyone mentions

Itā€™s another RPG game like this, I think.

Monday night I put myself at 9995/10000ā€¦Iā€™m ready for a catchup package!

CuĆ”ndo se harĆ” la actualizaciĆ³n?

Luego. Actualmente es martes en su zona horaria.

@Polaris
The hp healed from jack white skill avast from one of the disks. Will it heal if attacking someone using shields?
It felt like it wasnā€™t healing if opponent had shield on? Not totally sure though.

One simple change would be for the crate to give options, like War Chests.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney