Update 1.7 is next week, apparently. What can we expect in this Update?

According to this post, Update 1.7 is being released next week.

This is news to me. Another surprise Update.

Now that it’s been announced, what can we expect to be included in this Update?

@Polaris - I’ve searched all over. This is the first mention of Update 1.7. You and your team really need to get better at keeping players informed on what we can expect in the short and long term future.

4 Likes

Lol, “suprise” Update? Are you expecting 2 weeks notice before they consider putting an update out?

I’m sure they will release patch notes a day or so before release. That is the expected notice.

3 Likes

If they know they are doing an update, I agree the could let us know some of the content they hope to implement. It is not a lot to ask. Many people on server 1 are hoping this new update will re spark their interest in the game. @Polaris you guys have a lot riding on this uodate

1 Like

A day or so before is not enough time to plan short and long-term goals for players.

We’ve been hearing about Invasion for months now. No clue when or if it’ll ever be released.

Server 1 has Mods. When will they be released for the other servers? No clue.

Heist has been plagued with issues since the first day it was released. When will Heist be updated? No clue.

On multiple occasions an Update has been released without any announcement. That Update resulted in many players losing progress on Challenges, Hero Chip farming progress, surprise Max Level increases, surprise Max Star increases. The list goes on and on.

Transparency leads to happy players that will continue to play the game, and invest some of their money into it.

No transparency and zero information relayed to the players leads to players quitting and informing other players to avoid the game. This has been the trend lately.

3 Likes

^Minnie_MouseDBHM
^Gizmoduck
Invasion
Mods to all servers
For s1:
Level 105, new friendships, rarity orange +3.
Heist improvment?

1 Like

Hopefully some class balancing…

If it is this new “Invasion” mode that has being spoken of I’ve love to learn more before hand.

As for any common changes like level cap, toons moving, balance adjustments, other improvements etc they can wait until update.

@Cookie101 Please share! Inserting Characters to reach 20 characters (what a dumb rule)

2 Likes

Lol dude. Don’t listen to anything @Cookie101 says. Earlier he said he worked for per blue then said he was a data miner. He doesn’t know more than what’s been out on the forums.

Polaris has mentioned a new invasion mode that we don’t have much info about. There are so stat mods eventually coming(mods are on server 1 now)

2 Likes

Spoiler…

Tea party

1 Like

If you’re talking about the Mad Hatter, PLEASE tell me you’re referring to the 1951 version of him, and not that abomination played by Johnny Depp!

1 Like

Lol they have been rumored for a while it would be nice to finally get them

Both Alice and the Hatter have been known releases for a while now. Hoping they are released during this update!

Darkwing Duck (20 characters)

@Cookie101 yes we all know now, after you were spreading false things on this thread

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney