Update 1.8 Patch Notes

Contests happen on a pretty regular schedule…

10 Likes

@Polaris will the snow go away in this update?

2 Likes

Ha… Fartify… funny typo

1 Like

Wish Cheshire Cat was coming with this tro.

4 Likes

Hope not, fortify the network is the worst contest by a long way… About time we had a “clear the infected districts” contest

7 Likes

Do you know how long the update itself is supposed to take roughly?

Well, it sounds like a good idea, but the players who regularly clear out infected areas will be a severe disadvantage, because the infections take a several days to amount to anything significant.

I don’t know why they add skins chips to fortify the network quest !
Pls make a better way to get skin chips

The server update should be the standard length, though our QA pass may take a little longer than usual. 1.8 is making changes to a large number of different parts of the game, and we’ll want to check everything quick before we open it back up to the players.

6 Likes

And why you made alice so underpowered.
She is the main character in game and I love her so much ! Her skill set is so lazy

3 Likes

And how long is the standard time?

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know
That was my first ever post so it was so cool you replied to me, thanks again!

3 Likes

She gets enormous and nothing changes just bigger than her original version !
And I don’t see any supporting skill

1 Like

Well it say she will become enormous when she uses her skill and we don’t know what exactly happens when she is enormous

I think I’m more excited for this than any Christmas ever. It’s a pretty major game overhaul. Looking forward to android getting the stuff together so we can make this happen already. Time to check play store again

3 Likes

Wow, photo moment. 333 comments exactly!

3 Likes

When she gets enormous she will get purple and blue skill buff !
For hexample ideal alice was when she gets bigger she also gets aoe damage !

1 Like

I must have interpreted her skills differently than you as I can’t say I agree with your statement. Surely PB wouldn’t make her enormousness pointless. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

But what exactly does she do when she is enormous is what I mean, like doesn’t her damage dealt increase or something like that

What does AOE mean?

(20 characters)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney