Update 1.9.3 Patch Notes

While I can’t say for sure, but all the bugs/glitches Disney Heroes seem to be having these days might be due to technical debt. I recommend looking over the code in the game to see if anything isn’t 100% coded good or can be coded better. Hope it goes well :-).

Am I the only one who found a bug with Buzz? His stun often lasts forever once he triggers it, not only 7 seconds. That’s so annoying

Why sentence grammatically incorrect that is?

That bug is noted at the top of this very post and will be fixed in the update you are commenting on.

@Sweet_dreams there is another topic for grammatical errors here.

I don’t know exactly how game development actually works, but if it is like any other software development, I don’t understand how can you have regressions as important as the ones for woody and buzz skills.
I don’t want to sound rude but this should be avoided with good unit tests for each characters skill, so i would suggest you to review these tests or create them if needed because i think that a regression as big as this should always be detected before going in production.
I write this only because the lasso bug has really been a pain for me in all modes since he is one of my main characters

2 Likes

He still works on defenses so I hear.

I encountered this issue too.

Ejem, this is NOT place to report bugs. BUT it’s the place to ask if the update will be ready today. Will this update be available today @Polaris?

SHe has massive amounts of armor, and she can resist most attacks

I was kinda ok with the indefinite capture using buzz. not sure why you needed to fix it.

Kira do you work in the SDLC arena? I’m a QA Architect, myself, and am curious what methodology, tools, etc. they’re using.

1 Like

Seems like some cycles dedicated to regression testing are needed. I’m curious if they’ve used the “Shift Left” moniker to talk themselves out of QA people as I’ve seen some organizations do to their peril.

1 Like

This update is now complete!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney