Update 2.0.03 Patch Notes

All well and good complaining about no implementation on endless surge but that’s not what the game needs right now.

The game needs a revamp on levelling, ranks and skill cost.

Currently in game you still get 60xp, 1500x0, 3000xp more often then receiving the higher ones which it makes it near to the current max level, virtually impossible to level heroes as effective on all levels. And ill put it in perspective to all players and PB.

If you hae, let’s say Rafiki, at 150. The climb after this point is extremely hard as it starts climbing to the point of you having to gain 1 mill xp… if you’re only getting lowest xp potions then it no where adds up to make the game viable. Even with the ports.

On average, the average player can probably gain 1-2 mill good and this is a rough estimate. Might be more, might be less… however, a skill past 130 is 125k and at max level, slowing reaching to a point of 400k for non red skills.

Hopefully this will make people see, especially the devs, that there are important things in game which needs to be reworked. Not implementing, new modes and new heroes…

4 Likes

It’s not the only game to maintain your focus just on the amount of heroes needed for other Modes (Coliseum, particularly) and that won’t change. I already have that experience, no matter how much you rant about it. It’s the game design part.

1 Like

Genie’s purple skill doesn’t work with Kristoff’s disk because it only works with “healing over time”, and not with “healing per second”. It’s not the same.

1 Like

Buenos días, se solucionará el problema para conseguir fichas de Síndrome?

1 Like

Then do you wanna explain to me how Genie’s Energize can work with Timon & Pumbaa’s Hakuna Matata? The game explicitly describes this skill as “healing per second”, and yet Genie’s Energize works just fine with it. You wanna try giving me another reason to believe you? Please go ahead and convince me that “healing over time” and “healing per second” aren’t the same.

@Polaris has said to me that the team is looking into it. I’m pushing for this to change.

2 Likes

We have released this update and it’s now available on iOS.
We are now releasing the update on Google, Samsung, and Amazon.

3 Likes

Ready! :balloon:

Update is scheduled for 11:55 AM CT!

3 Likes

5 minutes before invasion?
(Eastern time at least)

4 Likes

Yeah that’ll be a little awkward. Looks like the early feeding frenzy will be delayed.

1 Like

Well, the game is long beyond the point where necessary game resources can be obtained by playing the game. Either you spend real money on gold and xp potions or you get nowhere real fast.
Game economy doesn’t work since 18 months ago the wise devs decided, that people were hoarding too much gold and xp potions (because planing ahead in a strategy game is bad) and raised skill level costs and xp to level a hero.
Lot of sesoned players who stuck with PerBlue’s games like Dragon Soul and Portal Quest, told them then, it’s a bad idea since gold and xp was scarce back then. Now the situation got completely out of hand and game economy is absolutely non-balanced.
In PQ they just adjusted the need for gold and xp but PQ is by far not as successful as a game title so they can’t sell gold and xp potions for real money, like they do here.

4 Likes

When can you fix it?? Mulan in arean jump in too early.

4 Likes

Polaris said this bug fix (some) is planned for next week (patch notes on this friday).

1 Like

She’s also. Too strong

1 Like

Mulans rocket also dosen’t work in campaign. She enters the battle too early firing the rocket at nothing and the only thing it does is stun the enemy and doesn’t damage it.

4 Likes

Down during invasion start :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Yea perfect timming…

4 Likes

Its down in invasion time :frowning:

4 Likes

Invasion starts at 1am for me. The first 2hour of invasion is most important. I am not sleeping waiting for it. And update…perfect timing😉

4 Likes

Invasions :sob:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney