Update 2.0.10-A Patch Notes

We’re scheduling this server update for 7:45 PM CT June 9.

4 Likes

It works with Purple Mulan though :confused:

The bug fix is somewhat worthless

4 Likes

Yeah don’t understand Meg will link with herself what ever rarity ?

My Mulan and Meg are R9 other heroes you need to use we’re all red too

1 Like

All mulans except white have the beginning of wave rockets (which I think is the cause). My guess is they are coding mulan herself to do that instead of making it a skill. So they disable white mulan to keep people from using a green skill with a white level hero.

4 Likes

We are adjusting Megara’s position to be back further, and our testing shows that the link error only happened with white rarity Mulan.

2 Likes

No… my Mulan is orange, can confirm it’s happening

1 Like

Still don’t understand do they mean above white rarity Mulan would be removed as that would make more sense to me as above white you can use the green skill which is probably causing all the problems?

can you fix the crashes that occur during Arena, Coli, Campaign, Surge, Trials, and Guild War???

Works with any Mulan I literally posted a spar in my guilds chat with a

Red Meg, Red Mulan Red Wicked Witch, Red Jafar and Red Yzma

1 Like

We server 9 havent had Endless Surge… is this a bug or intentional?

Sorry I wasn’t clear, it is happening to all rarity Mulan right now, but after our fix, moving Megara back, it was only happening to white rarity Mulan, which is why we’re taking the steps to remove her from lineups.

6 Likes

Ok understand now thanks for the quick fix

1 Like

Once your current Surge ends, it will automatically change you to Endless Creep Surge.

3 Likes

Our last Surge ended before update last night. Is this the reason our current Surge isn’t Endless?

How about not having friendship quest for eeyore to complete to get to level two?! (Newest update gave an additional toon friendship with Eeyore)

Well this update was unexpected, but at least it is a server update…Nice to see that some bugs are being fixed.

1 Like

Checked with the team and it looks like since your Surge ended before the update, you didn’t get the flag to trigger the Endless Surge, so you have to complete this one more and then you’ll get Endless starting at 11 AM tomorrow.

3 Likes

This was fixed with a stat update earlier today, so the mission should now be available.

2 Likes

My Mulan is red. Can confirm this is happening with her. I am currently at the top of my arena with a team less than 200k in a grouping that normally averages 700k per player. I am using red Mulan, red Meg, and 2 purple heroes.

This update is complete.

Also to note, with this update, we released the City Watch matchmaking improvements that were previously only on Servers 2 and 22.

• City Watch Matchmaking Improvements
    • Matchmaking will now look for opponent lineups with more variety. This should result in fewer meta lineups. Scaling will be applied to any lineups to bring them to the correct difficulty level for the player.
  • Hero Power Changes
    • We are changing the way badges factor into the hero power calculation. It will now be determined by the rarity of the badge. Players may see the power of their heroes increase or decrease due to this change. This change was made in order to make power calculations more uniform across heroes (old and new), and help improve City Watch matchmaking.
15 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney