Update 2.0 Patch Notes

Call out for egg rolls! Because Mushu is here! Not only that, give a kiss to her for this game’s 2nd anniversary of this game, because Minnie Mouse is here!

The Berserk status is “This unit’s health cannot fall below 1 HP.” The healing, attack and movement speed increases are specific to The Beast.

22 Likes

Oh. That’s MUCH better.

That’s a surprise, though I should’ve expected it since Donald, Mickey and Goofy are Damage, Support and Tank. :sweat_smile:

Nice. :yum:

The new red skills are nice too, although I’m not on a server that will get them for another few weeks.

2 Likes

He’s control.

10 Likes

Update 2.0 cheer counter!

M&M! minnie and mushu! (+2)
Minnie comes free! (+3)
Kim is gone for good… (-5)

New red skills (+8)

Guild purchase (+1)

Improvements and bug fixes (+10)

All servers get M&M (+1)

No cap increase (+2)

Cheer count: +22

4a2931157f8e2c72fc606c441f876c9d

15 Likes

Oh. He was originally Damage, though. :thinking:

1 Like

dialogue_mushu
Mushu looks mad!

11 Likes

He’s mad that someone didn’t make it.

7 Likes

Everyone is.

8 Likes

I think he looks more malicious, like this emojii: :smirk:

Or maybe determined?

3 Likes

So technically meg’s link induces berserk?

Oh dear!
More heroes with berserk incoming!

3 Likes

So, I’m hoping this is the first half of the Anniversary (You know why, no one can stop talking about her), but even if it isn’t this is an AMAZING update!
8.7/10

4 Likes

minnie and mushu​:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: the update is really fantastic cant wait for the anniversary update on tuesday.

1 Like

What exactly does that mean? They activate for beast or for themselves? And which heroes are now capable of this?

4 Likes

Question: When is Evil Queen gonna come out? You already put her name in the status thing

2 Likes

Put that away

1 Like

I know right

1 Like

Why though

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney