Update 2.0 Patch Notes

Good update.

2 Likes

Vanellope is overall weak, so her red skill being mega conditional and weak did not surprise me.

Let’s just hope that her add. stats boost are giant.

2 Likes

That’s… Kim Yesssss.

1 Like

Guild gifting isn’t “money-grubbing”, it just means some deals will also benefit guildmates. Also, you forgot about Guild Aid. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

If guild gifting was not “money grubbing”, then they would also have rolled out some type of trading system for items, or even gifting of existing items that members have excess amounts of, but cant do anything with and wish they could just had it off to a member that could use it. It absolutely is “money grubbing”

6 Likes

If you don’t want to buy it then don’t buy it.

3 Likes

Edit: I was tired and upset and made my original question too aggressive. Still, I see some users here who consistently characterize PerBlue as greedy, immoral, and refusing to listen their players, and I’m genuinely curious as to why they choose to play the game and support a company they believe is like that.

1 Like

Will this mean that Jafar will gain more energy?

@Polaris

3 Likes

I highly doubt it. Jafar’s charm, works a little differently because the charm lasts for as long as he has Energy to give; is it not at a specific duration like everyone else that uses charms. Minnie cannot extend Jafar’s charms because she can’t give him Energy. Characters like Kida, WALL-E, Mickey, etc can help Jafar because they can give him Energy.

1 Like
  1. It’s different type of deal, and on screenshots player which bought the gift lose value for themselves, which isn’t persuading to buy such deal. Gift for guild also isn’t super.
  2. Guild aid is a bad joke.
6 Likes

You misinterpreted that image. Technically, you get bonuses yourself.

3 Likes

Guild aid doesn’t let the maxed level guildmates recieve stamina, and so i, the one who has not maxed out more than 1 hero, can’t even get badges for the ones that aren’t.
And yes, i reread the guild gifting part, and yes, it’s less bad than i had thought.

3 Likes

Mad Hatters red skill needs to be increased it’s not good at all Alice and Q of H have great ones thou

@Polaris, I am interested in the naming conventions used. Just out of curiosity why was this patch released as 2.0? Was it named this due to the coincidence of the 2 year mark or is there something else to it. I was expecting a major release with new the revamped modes as discussed in Guild Leader chat as version 2.0.

5 Likes

The same could be asked to you, since you’re still active on the forums. Because customer/player input and community rallying for positive change to keep a game balanced and alive is important, regardless if some topics are being listened to or not.

1 Like

Yes, it coincides with the anniversary. We have been working on some of the revamped modes slowly, over time, so there won’t be a single, new version of the game with all the changes at once.

Future heroes!

There are so many I couldn’t add them here! You can check them all out in the collections once the update is finished.

This one is still being worked on, so should be in a future update.

There is a percentage in there that changes with skill level

IF an enemy is above x% of their max HP they will be charmed by Smell The Flowers, not just the closes enemy.

No, Polka Dot Power means that the timer on an enemy’s charm will last longer if they are damaged by Go Fetch.

16 Likes

I’m still active on the forums because, while I think PerBlue has made many mistakes, I think they’re also trying to maintain a balance of cash deals that provide an advantage while making it possible to enjoy as a f2p; thus I’m hopeful that constructive feedback could help them make better decisions. I have never seen you refer to PerBlue as anything other than a greedy, money-grubbing company refusing to listen to players and just milking this cash cow until it goes dry. If that’s what you believe, how can you expect anything to get better? If it’s not what you believe, why use such invective?

Someone with the wings, huh?

Oh, I beg, cat emoji :cat:
Can’t belive this emoji wasn’t added yet.

Also, since it’s 2.0, there will be new loading screen?

5 Likes

I have provided constructive feedback many times over. Aside from my comments on my beliefs on company greed being part of it. My feedback on these forums have been recommendations to balance it. For f2p and for paying players. My comments on greed only come out when the company fails to listen on important issues/topics that a majority have been asking about for awhile now with little to no resolve. So please, don’t act so high and mighty and cast me out as a problem when you haven’t seen all of my comments on here.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney