Update 2.1.11-A Patch Notes

This shouldn’t have been flagged. “Dolphins” refers to light spenders.

20 Likes

Man y’all still rolling out these cap updates way to soon, I don’t see anybody asking for them this quickly lol

11 Likes

false flags…

Why does the gap between F2P and P2P keep splitting and splitting?

5 Likes

Because PB does not care about F2Ps and smaller spenders. Not sure why, but it is ridiculous.

6 Likes

Honestly don’t think they care about whales either, as a few of them have come on the forums and say they don’t like the direction pb taking this game either. All they listen to is themselves and those that agree with what they are doing I guess :man_shrugging:.

10 Likes

Example… Gizmoduck’s nerf

4 Likes

An ok update. Cap raise as expected. Tho idk when they’re reduce the amount of time opponents in arena and coliseum can stall with revives. Like seriously. This season gives points for finishing quickly but revive chracters are everywhere and they just stall. And by the time they die a 2nd time the 14 second period would already have been over

4 Likes

If PB brought back the combined deals I would probably spend more tbh since I’ll get more from a purchase. This is if I spend say $100 on a deal I should get all the deals under it so $5, 10, 20, 50 etc.

3 Likes

Do you know what time on 21st you update?

It’s always dependent on how long the updates take to show up in the apple and Google app stores, and how long that takes varied quite a bit.

thank you :‐)

Not this time, it’s only server update, PB doesn’t need Apple’s mercy tomorrow.

3 Likes

Missed that part. Thsnks!

In that case, I’d expect the update to be kicked over somewhere around 12pm Central Daylight Time (based on past server only updates)

2 Likes

@Polaris how about adding some new perks too?? a double normal/elite campaign drop consumable would at least help a bit with this rapid level cap increase and the new rarities that are added every month. some more upgrades on current perks would be also good , for instance the reduced merc cost, the surge perks and the 3% chance of double drops for higher campaigns

4 Likes

I think adding Basil was a great idea,@Polaris.

3 Likes

Absolutely! Best released PB’s hero ever!
And 2nd best idea for hero after Kim.

2 Likes

Yes, best released hero so far.

Kim’s arrival is coming soon…

2 Likes

Stop please… F2P player can’t compete versus top. Im still playing this game since day one and after 1 years i’ve look only new hero and new upgrade. We Have low resource to upgrade all or 15 ma in hero. Please give more resource for free-to-play and balance this game. 1year to now i not spend money, is useless. 200-300€ a month no thanks.

3 Likes

@Polaris Cmon PerBlue Guys slow down this Cap increase its Just stupid and annoying and forces more and more players to quit the Game…

8 Likes

Chill @Polaris. Your raising the level cap too much. Slow it down please.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney