Update 2.2.01-A Patch Notes

The update will happen in… 28-32 hours from now.

3 Likes

All, until people actually quit spending and quit playing, PB isn’t going to change anything. Every update there is all this complaining and people keep spending and playing.

Tired of it, put your money where your mouth is and walk away. That is all.

3 Likes

Oh ok that’s fine with me :slight_smile:

Parlo correntemente diverse lingue :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow great update. Level and rank increase and nothing else. Really keeping my interest going.

Finally, a break from the constant barrage of new heroes!

Um, hate to say it, but we really don’t need any more new heroes. New heroes are just another way to make us pay, pay, pay to level them up to the point of being useful. There’s 180+ characters already, and 150+ of them are useless because you have to spend $2k to $3k to make them all useful.

Um, the leveling up will continue. It’s how PB is keeping the game fresh. Levels will likely top out at 250 - 300 so we’re a long long way off from reaching any kind of top. I used to hate the leveling up but once you get 25 or so strong characters the leveling up does keep the game fun. Otherwise, honestly there’s not much to this game. Most days we run around for a few minutes each day grinding then wait to do it all again another day.

There needs to be many more areas and parts to this game to actually call it a game.

New heroes are a way to keep the game fresh. New heroes give us something to look forward to.

9 Likes

Or dread cough cough Cheshire cough cough Maximus.

1 Like

So you’re saying we may dread Kim, Anna, and Kermit?

1 Like

They never said that…

Depends how powerful they are.

1 Like

Considering roughly 3/4 of my new heroes end up languishing in purple or below, due to lack of resources, they aren’t doing all that much to keep my game fresh.

4 Likes

Ive been playing for a year and I could reach the lvl cap (lvl190) easily using the double exp glasses in diamonds events but the color ranks is getting a pimple in the a**… Specially bc the bagdes you need are the same while others badges increse and increase and they are practically useless. PB is not silly and they intentionally put the most needed badges out of the ports.I can understand that at the end its all about benefits but im starting to think that they just dont care the player base bc Who cares the player base when a small group of ppl pay their bills? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

Update tomorrow like at 11:30 PT but since since I live in Virginia it’ll be 12:30 ET

1 Like
  1. How can you tell?
  2. Why are you using PT? PB lives in CT…
2 Likes

That’s it!?,no new Character?

We got 2 characters last week and presumably 1 or 2 characters next week. We can’t expect a new character every single week :neutral_face:.

2 Likes

If Every week We only get new characters so it would be more and more harder for players to survive here…in This GAME DHBM

1 Like

You forgot the shan yu crates on s16 with diamonds as well :rage:

It’s the time where they changend every possible order in server events to always make us have to pay this and that to even compete, followed by this and that to run your inventory dry, followed by exactly the most essential thing which needs the same credit to be awarded. Now they even removed the shop refreshing items for 150 diamonds which were able to be bought sometimes !!! Most of shops, Black and Megamarket are useless by now…

Nice, hopefully the update is less than 12 hours from now, really looking forward to seeing the new badge designs as they are just getting better and better ^^.

Getting the free catch up badges and stamina packs will be nice too :-).

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney