Update 2.2.01-A Patch Notes

I wonder if someday Milo Thatch will appears to be friends with my Kida

Gamers are so entitled jeez. Thereā€™s a major difference between constructive criticism and just being a whiny baby. Some of you know that difference. Others do not. If you find yourself offended by this comment then absolutely you are the latter.
tenor

6 Likes

It looks like the content snuck out early on some servers. The chapter is playable, but there are power crafting errors so weā€™re going to schedule the server update soon.

7 Likes

Would that take care of the badges coming back and the enhancements placed on them?
Will we made whole? Or are just out of luck and have to redo them?

Ah yes, nothing will be taken?
All progress will be saved?

I would assume so, but I donā€™t want to promise anything until the team has identified what happened.

5 Likes

On the update, I want to add that the catch-up rewards didnā€™t get added in the unintended early update, so I wonder if they are doing to be added in the actual update or not?

Server update scheduled for 10:30 AM CT.
Progress will be preserved.
Catch-Up events will be turned on after the update.

:tada:

4 Likes

Nooooooo, dont raise cap level!!! Take a break or something!! Its imposible to get closer than 20 lvls from cap lvl, Iā€™ve been between 20 and 30 lvls from cap lvl for years!!! And lately its been impossible to reach 1million points in weekend eventsā€¦ Chips need more and more farming its too much work to farm chips to make chips to make chips to make chips to make chips to make chips to make 1 of the 6 chips you actually need to upgrade a characterā€¦ Its way too much

3 Likes

@Polaris have perblue thought about rearranging the badge bits we get in campaign to bring them more in line with badges that require them for example the honey pot badge is crafted using 2 different levels which wastes stamina cause you have 2 farm 2 campaign chapters. Currently you get useless badge bits you donā€™t need currently Iā€™ve got thousands save of badge bits and no heroes to use them on. I feel this could help with the stamina issue and badge cost issues thatā€™s plagues the game. Does anyone else agree with me, they keep releasing bits but the placement in campaign is really idiotic for some like the kitty in ice cream cone badge why canā€™t I farm both required bits from 1 level it would cost us half the stamina as before.

1 Like

Yes it may be labor intensive to rearrange badges but it could help immensely with the stamina issues we all face. My main point is group like badge bits together

1 Like

Apart from anythingā€¦ thanks for including badges which references to Narnia.

2 Likes

Another way could be to open up the variety of badges that heroes need to level and try to keep so many heroes from having same badges which could also help out

Guys chill just let the owners take care of it

that is the reason why I donā€™t invest a cent anymore. should go bankrupt. if you donā€™t need victory for your ego, I recommend it too. donā€™t spend any more money!

1 Like

Iā€™m getting sick about this game, Itā€™s frustating the level increases, the purchases are too expensives and rarely are good ones.
This is a realy game ā€œpay to winā€

2 Likes

The update is complete!

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney