Update 2.2.30 Known Issues

on my chromebook google play store. No its not apple, but i uninstalled the game and it wont even re-install it. Keeps spinning saying waiting for download. Is this the Amazon issue? That it wont even allow me to install the app again?

Like @The_Real_Numi I no longer have a limit on the ā€œbuy staminaā€ feature. VIP level 5 / server 22.

Also, Iā€™ve noticed I no longer need to spend skill points to upgrade skills up to skill level 30. Is this intentional?

interesting

@The_Real_Numi and @Puncher_Pigerlet Those are intended changes. Iā€™m getting details from the team to share out the full info.

3 Likes

Is it going to be in all servers or just 22 for now?

@Polaris since the market update got for more that one server. The team will remove it from other servers or leave them like that?

Weā€™re going to leave it on all servers, but we may need to make adjustments in the future, since this is a new system.

5 Likes

@Polaris can the team answer this? :slight_smile: or at least if it is for all players or from a certain VIP level?

Just S22 for now. More details pendingā€¦

4 Likes

What is going on with game? I canā€™t play I canā€™t start the game.

Is ā€œdamage over timeā€ different than ā€œdamage per secondā€ @Polaris?

We have a server update at 4:30 to fix the issue with collecting the collection mastery rewards.

What about even getting into the game? I still cant even install the app and if it passes 6PM EST will we be given the daily 6PM stamina if its not approved in time? Cant install , let alone update the game still. I just got a notification for the game on my phone and i cant even get into it. How is it sending notificatons if i cant play itā€¦

For those of you not able to log in, please reply back with the device that you use to play and which app store (Google, Apple, Samsung or Amazon). Also include if you have already installed the update or not.

We are testing some changes to Stamina, Gold, and Skill Points on Server 22 only .

• The limits to buying Stamina and Gold have been removed.
  • New VIP Perks to skip spending skill points for low level skills.
    • Starting at VIP5, upgrading skills will not require skill points for White, Green, Blue, and Purple skills below level 30
    • This scales up every 2 VIP levels by 5, so at VIP7 upgrading skills below level 35, etc.
    • The skill upgrades will still cost gold
5 Likes

Google play store for my Chromebook device and it still keeps saying ā€œWaiting to Downloadā€ when i hit install. I uninstalled it after the update was doing this? I was unable to update it and now i can not install it. How long is this going to take and will the stmaina will given out if its missed? Missing my main gameplay time right now as well. For my android phone i keep getting content update Failed the last 2 times over two weeks i tried to update it. Its 4 or 5 updates behind

For the Chromebook - Waiting to download usually means a network problem - either youā€™re on data and itā€™s limited, or your wifi isnā€™t stable.

For the phone - try following the steps here.

My Wifi Network is running perfectly fine. Im running Xbox, Lap Top, Android phone all fine and with no issues and its not data at all either as i have 4 gig on my phone. I can not Update the game on my android phone i keep gettting ā€œcontent update failedā€ , i just tried it again, and my chromebook keeps saying waiting to downoad but i just downloaded 3 other games to make sure. ITs only this game. I am 600 day player VIP 14 and i always play on here. Now it wont even let me install the game back on. Worked fine this morning before i left. Its been doing this since i clicked ā€œUpsdateā€

The servers are back up!

3 Likes

Is there any way to get in touch with our guild to let them know weā€™re locked out due to the update not being available on Amazon? I cannot play without updating and I know some of my guild plays on Amazon too. We all dealt with the July update that took forever and I worry that will happen again.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney