Update 2.2.31 Patch Notes

Agree. I got Jafar to purple 1 just so I could get his mod.
They could at least compensate for a generic blue team mod. It doesn’t have to be specific.

So the people who got to buy it got an extra mod on everyone else since it won’t be fixed by end of invasion today? Am I correct @Polaris or did no one successfully buy it

I don’t think anyone was able to buy it which is why they had to fix it in the first place :thinking:

A few months ago…

Invasion ends in one hour. Are we seriously not going to be able to buy the mods? They should be made available to players some other way.

1 Like

Use Control heroes! Powerline, Merlin, Elsa, Minnie, Jafar maybe even Mushu… Disables help

4 Likes

To add to this, Peter Pan can steal his invincible buff.
Ian can shrink him long enough to run out the timer.
Stitch can slow beast hard enough with a 5* disk to time out rage.

There’s probably even more I’m not thinking of off the top of my head

1 Like

Tron, Colette, rapunzel and any sap toon like magica also work

Getting a bit off topic here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

What about Maximus? Or the Chesire Cat? The former looks like he HEALS when he’s being damaged, and the latter’s white skill is a One-Hit KO.

I didn’t say that the ones in my post are the only counters. :man_shrugging:t3: But Max’ white skill still can’t defeat a Beast in Rage… And Chesire’s neither. But Chesire Cat has Saps what makes him a possible counter.

1 Like

I meant if they are also hard to deal with like Beast. Not if they are good enough to counter the Beast.

@Numero_1507 please move this to another thread if youre looking for counters and discussion for counters as this is only for the Patch Notes. Thanks!

4 Likes

@Polaris Any update from Amazon?

To help, contact Amazon support. If enough of us do, it might speed things up.

The update has been released on iOS.

The update is still under review by Amazon.

6 Likes

Why does the update needs a review? Rating purposes?

Beast is one of the badest toon in game. I don’t know why so many people have problems against him.

Bach to the thread. When comes the Oktober toon list?

We are waiting (im)patiently for @Polaris to release them… as they have already been posted I believe :wink:
but they like to keep us on our toes it seems…

The app store reviewed the update code to ensure it meets their guidelines and doesn’t contain malicious code. Usually Amazon is very speedy, but they have replied that they are reviewing a large number of apps and it’s taking longer than normal. We don’t have any way to speed this up, so we just have to wait.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney