Update 2.5.01-A Patch Notes

Alright then. Fine by me. :eyes:

2 Likes

Here’s the Donut Power
And I’m dancing with Clawhauser as I’m so excited he finally got his official release

20 Likes

exactly, O.M. Goodness has the icon gigantic and no Donut Power icon @Polaris :wink:

Also, Happy New Year 2021 everyone!

5 Likes

That’s big

3 Likes

What?! No way! I’ve never been too excited for a character I’ve been this anticipated for! What a pleasant surprise! Clawhauser is one of my favorite characters from my favorite Disney animated film, Zootopia alongside Judy, Nick, Bonnie and Stu. I wonder if some other characters from my favorite Disney film would eventually come like Gazelle, Gideon Grey, Bonnie and Stu, etc.? I’ve recently been thinking about a Pixar character that could possibly join, their mascot named Luxo Jr. But I still can’t wait for the update. And by the way, Happy New Year!:partying_face::doughnut::policewoman:t2:

2 Likes

New patch incoming while old problems still exist. hey instead of just doing random dice throws to select characters can you fix the invasion problems? and since I got your attention can we be done with these really really horrible cartoon characters and nobody knows about because they’re bad?

1 Like

As if they aren’t trying to fix them :roll_eyes:

And anyways, they always include bug fixes in big updates, (usually) not cap raises.

:man_facepalming:

Clawhauser is probably one of the most memorable characters among the cast

16 Likes

Can you PLEASE slow down on hero releases? One a month and bug and glitch fixes, game improvements, chat improvements, so much else you could do!
And maybe, just maybe, give players a chance to catch up?
Please???

1 Like

:neutral_face:

The amount of hero releases is slow enough. You don’t want them to add only sign-in heroes, do you?

17 Likes

Amount of released heroes is too small, December has given only 2 heroes.

11 Likes

Yes I do Filadae

2 Likes

Sweet, Megavolt is finally in another node. Chips for him have been such a struggle over the course of nearly a year. I’ve built my megavolt with loving care with mods that made him very useful and am very close to getting his red skills maxed.
Unfortunately he’s useless now thanks to toons like Cheshire Cat and some others (you know the ones) which took only a few months to acquire chips to max and ruin the game.

1 Like

Awww, I was finally catching up with the last rank, oh well…
At least Clawhauser is here! That’s nice!

2 Likes

Best way I know to describe this patch.

I hope Pedro Pascal is happy he is a meme.

14 Likes

Speaking of Pascal, we need him in game since Max came I figure he can come too

11 Likes

Sounds like villains are teaming together with the heroes

3 Likes

Where is the skill icons for his red skill? Why is the purple skill so big. Happy for this update. Will server 24 get war, guild gifting, contests, and chests in this update?

1 Like

Here :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Fun addition to the Zoocrew!

Dance party team! Balou, Clawhauser, Jessie. Joy kind of bops up and down like she is at a concert. Facilier can boogie and Bogo gets down with Gazelle as outros…Who else got moves?

I like the idea of Amelia & Clawhauser as protectors for CW. He could be nigh unkillable and sponge to keep lesser toons alive for mastery.
*edit: NM got the skills confused thought his donuts waz Blueskill

Alas! Now that he is here I needn’t have farmed all those Yax chips for mastery!

4 Likes

Yep It’s Him

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney