What do I miss?

Maybe BEN is next to come from Treasure Planet :thinking::eyes:

2 Likes

What’s this?:thinking:

2 Likes

Unexpected :eyes:

:eyes:

D. O. O. M. D O O M.

Wh-wh-what?! Why can’t we get this special treatment?!

Double the breakers :grinning:

Thx for the buff. Now we get 6 power-ups every 20 levels.

Hopefully this scales fast

All boring…

Oh yeah

Hopefully this helps our voices be heard :pray:

Can you add allies to the tab as well? That way we don’t have to scroll through the friendships list

(I don’t expect this to be immediate though)

You mean her Joy disk…

And no cap raise… sweet but not sweet :sweat:

11 Likes

They would see the VIP 8 level up when they were really VIP 7. There was an error with the way the game was checking to see if the VIP level up screen needed to display so that it was appearing too soon.

1 Like

Silver is not really a villain per say.

3 Likes

Oh thanks for clarifying😊

Can we know by how much exactly, I really want to scream joy, but I can’t, we still don’t know how much of improvement it is. :eye:

11 Likes

Full review:

This skill sounds like it’ll be VERY helpful :grin:

Ohh nice surprise

Maximus 2.0 detected

…okay then

They look interesting! Especially T&P’s!

Both a merge and new servers like this feels weird, ngl

Sounds good!
Though something still needs to be done about hero chips required…

Cool! :grin:

Perfect :+1:

11 Likes

Huh? This ones in writing side will be the one that’s going to call my attention completely.

1 Like

I honestly dont understand the reasoning behind this. 10 chips is all that is awarded. It is not feasible to use these heroes in war defense or attacks due to limitation of power. No mods can be reattuned to them and you cant ever bring them to more than 1 star.
I personally liked this benefit as I feel cosmetics dont really add much value otherwise. Really reconsidering whether I will spend any more on cosmetics going forward.

But you could still work on heroes earlier. It’s an unfair advantage to those who aren’t blue whales

3 Likes

Maximus 2.0 detected

I’d say whether or not this actually is the case depends on how much HP Silver needs to lose to reach this condition, and if it’s a lot, then it may not be quite so useful by that point. But we’ll just have to wait and see on that.

1 Like

New update, yeah! Also Silver is a surprise to be sure but a welcome one, still I am really keeping my hopes up for our favorite genius brothers to come soon, and no more stam limit, yes!

4 Likes

If you do choose to retry, will the Auto Quick Fight ‘remember’ the wins up to the level that was lost against, and advance your progress to just that level? I wouldn’t want to retry if it meant running the entire Auto Quick Fight again and trusting the RNG will be the same.

3 Likes

Work on what exactly?
Is it unfair that you can buy hero chips? Yes
Is it unfair that you can buy gold to get top rank in contests to get hero chips and mod power? Yes
Is it unfair that VIP levels make the game easier? Yes

So how is this any different to any other pay to play aspect of the game?

1 Like

It’s possible this is the case but I wouldn’t think so? I mean, it doesn’t seem the most conventional honestly, we’ll find out on Tuesday though, I guess, lol

1 Like

unless these things are specifically explained, I’ve learned you can expect such weird behaviours to happen :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh, I dunno, ranks, skills, disks :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Just confirming: no cap increase / new map, correct?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney