Update 2.6.10 Known Issues

Invalid loot usually happens when your game gets out of sync with the server. It ‘resets’ and lets you try again.

6 Likes

@Polaris Hi Polaris :-).

I wonder when we who had the IOS problems are going to get the compensation today?
It is nearly 10PM/22.00 CET in Europe right now, so wondered if we can more so expect it today European time as you said Monday.

Would be really appreciated if the compensation could be sent out soon :-).
And while you are at it Polaris it would be appreciated if you also update the roadmap today if you have time, but yeah of course understand if a bit too much maybe happening in real life.

3 Likes

The compensation pack just finished sending out and I should have the roadmap updated by the end of the day!

11 Likes

Out of curiosity, what do you guys get, @Kira? I was locked out of game too but because I played on my mom’s old samsung phone so I didnt get anything :))) eventhough I can barely play because it was so laggy

1 Like

If it just finished sending out then why did I never get anything? I’ve been locked out of the game since the beginning of the last invasion and all I get is nothing? :expressionless:

Issue with Wasabi’s disk “No Sweat-er”. There is no cap on the true damage this can do, which gives Wasabi the ability to kill any level of Mama Bot. We will be fixing this with Update 2.7.

3 Likes

Wow… great news everyday. :confused:

Oh, and update 2.7 is when?

Ahahahaha and the team JUST noticed? I recommend looking into future disks as well, though.

1 Like

The disk was timeless and now the disk won’t age well at all :roll_eyes:

We find an invasion team which works you then you „boost“ the hero to be better in PvP like Mim?

How long shall we play this mouse and cat game?

No invasion hero left you didn’t ruined… starting with Bo Peep… over Gizmo to Mim and Wasabi…

And then when we want to talk with you in the game about some problems with invasion that’s what we get?

And I’m online playing with no connection right?

3 Likes

Why not just leave the disk? Why the constant battle to make invasion hard and boring? Every time we figure out a way to make it a fun competition, you guys ruin it.

Just let us have fun. If you leave the teams that can kill anything, you make it a time grind. Time grinds are the best way to keep players around to spend. Keep throwing invasion supply deals at folks who keep killing bots, and you’ll make money off it.

Your “vision” of how invasion should be is a
blinding you guys to how successful it could be.

4 Likes

They want you to max as many heroes (= paying lots of money) as possible, not killing Level 10000 bosses. LOL
Or making it a “guild effort”. Actually I am in, but give more tiers and don’t leave the differences between last tiers stupidly high.

1 Like

Can’t wait for a cap in Mr. Inc and Elastigirl disks, how they dare to remove almost whole armor and reality?! :roll_eyes:

And how Wasabi nerf is fair? Mim can do same on invasion.

Mim deals fantastic damage… Wasabi deals true damage

1 Like

how is Mim+Elastigirl fairer than Wasabi I wonder :thinking:

Impossible… :confused:

EG doesn’t exist! Active removes 35%~ HP on bot.

Normally I’d be incredibly mad about this, but then again Wasabi deals PURE True damage so it would be too OP. UNLIKE GIZMO, BO, AND QUORRA, WHO WERE USELESS WHEN THEY GOT CAPPED.

2 Likes

The bot still has 5% of their original realty

which is precisely nothing with the flames, so it´s truly just a matter of skills “level” matching the bot… meaning it works on every bot

And here I was thinking there’s no way you could have overlooked such an obvious application, and concluding it was intentional. Serves me right.

He still looks extremely strong and pretty fun to use, but I’m no longer worried about leveling him up ASAP at the expense of my regular heroes.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney