Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 2.6.11
Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 2.6.11 Update! This release features a bug fix for some iOS players who have been locked out of the game and a couple hero improvements.
- With the refresh of Mad Madam Mim we intended to increase her usability in PVP. The changes to her performance in Invasion were unintended, so we’re making the following changes to her to fix that
- She begins battle with the Tank/Crocodile mode as her starting mode
- She also gains X energy when an enemy is KO’d from her skill “Mad Energy”
- Kermit’s skill duplication was creating an unstoppable hero combo with Jumba. In invasion they could defeat any level boss.
- The change is when Kermit duplicates Jumba’s Theoretical Experiment skill’s basic damage buff, it should use Jumba’s basic damage at the time of the buff’s creation instead of Jumba’s current basic damage to prevent an exponential increase in Jumba’s damage.
- Fixed an issue with an SDK that was causing some iOS players to be locked out of the game.
This is a full app and server update. The server update will happen on Friday, February 12 at 11:30 AM CT. The app update will be unforced, so once it’s approved, it will be released and players can install it as soon as possible. We will force the update on Monday before Invasion begins.
This is an update for all platforms, not just Apple.