Update 2.6-A Patch Notes

Aren’t they all 6?

The reward quantity should at least be justified to be worth the 15 stamina.

1 Like

Well, does it looks like?

Too much heroes, cap rises, required stamina (for these kind of changes) and now increase of costs. :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

BRUH.

These guys are sick. Every chapter should be equal. And easier. The hero creeps are too hard.

5 Likes

Why every time cap raise ? :thinking:

Yeah and Every time the fighting gets intense

New chapter already? I need to tell Mr. Loh a Plus!

I think the best way to give feedback is to be polite and objective, that way PerBlue will likely take your feedback more seriously :-).

9 Likes

Yeah. Because they listen to us so well and often

And I’m not impolite! I dont curse or anything! How do people think it’s too much to take?

8 Likes

Is the Hub gonna be featured on other game modes (Heist, City Watch, Surge)? Are there gonna be new creep enemies or just the same corrupted heroes? Is there are gonna be friendships on the Hub? Boss battles? There’s so much we don’t know about the Hub…

I think your overall aggressive behavior in your posts may shine you in a very negative way. Please calm down and thoroughly explain what you want to say. This is actually harming your regular status.

What I think PerBlue should do is at least make the rewards more justifiable to fit the stamina cost. Maybe increase the bits earned in said chapters and even give a very rare chance to drop full badges.

8 Likes

You don’t have to curse to be impolite…

3 Likes
  1. I’m not mad. Just confused as to why nearly all my posts got hidden. Things were normal (you could check my first comment) until someone decided they were not

2. I stand by my point that the new map is ugly and not as sophisticated as original map

3. They increase stamina needed but dont even give us a single reason as to why. Or how does this affect future chapters? Will stamina increase by 1 each upcoming or not? That’s what we would like to know. Instead, boom, they give us a sentence and that’s it. That’s what I call disrespect

4. I hardly realize what regular status means for me. It certainly doesnt help me keep up in game. It just shows how active I am in forum. What more can it do?

12 Likes

And that word starts with? :smile: That is what I meant.
And I share the same opinion in not finding the new map pretty or appealing.

1 Like

I know the S13 and S15 are integrated, right?

No, I think that was Server 17 :thinking:

Wait, you’re right.

1 Like

No heroes?

Yeah, Hamm. It’s just on a separate thread.

Why should an O2 rank cost the same stamina as R17?
Game is exponential, yet the cost should be linear?

As I said every 6 chapters should slowly increase by 1 stamina, starting with first 6 chapters at 1 stamina.
Thus every chapter below 30 will cost less than 6 stamina.
THAT will indeed make costs exponential.

1 Like

They aren’t. Solved.

1 Like

O2 and R13 then? Both cost 6 stamina… why? O2 should clearly cost less.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney