Update 2.7.10 Known Issues

Your interoperation of my comment was wrong. Wanted someone to do what you just did :slight_smile:

If you open a lot of X10 Gold Crates in a quick succession and the game does not stop you, there is quite a high chance the game will abruptly crash. Happened thrice already.

(WHERE IS THAT X100 BUTTON? @Polaris )

4 Likes

Buying gold crates is a punishment on its own

Two thing I want to know @Polaris One being why Joy needs these two and why Mulan need Fantastic crit reduced…

and two why is EVE before EEYORE?:thinking: Wouldn’t EVE be lower in the Name category?

4 Likes

Mods? :thinking:

the sabotages are just they same for all heroes, they only don’t show when the hero doesn’t have that stat in the first place :man_shrugging:

1 Like

My guess is that the game is sorting ASCIIbetically instead of alphabetically, and V (the capital letter) comes before e (the lowercase letter) in ASCII code. And yes, I know that all the names are displayed in ALL CAPS on this screen, but they’re given proper capitalization in other areas of the game, so adding guess upon guess I’d say they’re stored in the game’s code in mixed case, and just get displayed in all caps on screens like this one.

4 Likes

FYI The creep Kronk disappeared from the screen never to return but was active and able to take out one hero. The doors on the floor stayed on screen throughout the breaker battle.

I had a very similar issue, after Kronk revived my heroes seemed to be attacking nothing

@Polaris Seems Trials Difficulty lags so much,
I cant change my difficulty…in trials…

Probably more device oriented than DHBM oriented.

Has your device ever lagged in DHBM before?

Not in Trials.

But the lag occurs on almost every device :grimacing:

The best way this could be fixed is if PB just put the new rewards in each trial difficulty instead of just putting every badge bit you can get in each difficulty

5 Likes

Technically, it is still device oriented, just that more than one device is affected

This is honestly a great idea :grin:

i don’t think it’s to do with specific devices, it’s just a massive resource hog to try to call up all those bits at once - it’s not noticeable at low level caps, but once the higher difficulties get unlocked it lags more and more. I’d imagine it affects pretty much everyone :stuck_out_tongue: my device is decent enough and it takes a good 10-15 seconds for the difficulty selector to appear after tapping on it. There must be a more resource-friendly way of displaying it.

The same occurs to a lesser extent with the Invasion shop.

4 Likes

Or just make a Trials Crates for ten of the bits in the Team Trials? Would be easier, then we can just open?
If the bits scaled upwards every difficulty it would be impossible, but since each bit 4 ranks below the current one has “5-6” given, it´s not.

No. PerBlue would make us pay for these.

Also, the issue I’m proposing a way to fix is not even related to badge bit drops :roll_eyes:

What you said will cost us big time though. As we need most of the bits.

:man_facepalming:

I’m proposing an idea to reduce lag.

And I did too, my dear. You just dismissed it.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney