Update 2.7.10 Patch Notes

Finally, ITS HERE!

1 Like

I understand Kim Possible and let me guess for Gizmoduck Both scientist

5 Likes

I saw this update and just started crying tears of Joy!

This has made my day amazing! Just, amazing!

5 Likes

Well, I guess you knew Kim would win the Refresh, so it made a nice tie-in.

About the Yellow rank thingy, not sure what to say. I gotta see it first.

1 Like

They did at least move the damage from the Purple to the White skill (which is good, because now it’s also no longer reliant on an effect activating).

I assume so, since they would’ve otherwise said the same thing they did for the stun effect.

This was probably to add in the other effect, I assume? Not that they should’ve reduced it, but I’m not too surprised.

It time for others from the Kim Possible franchise, for example Shego, Monkey Fist, Ron & Rufus, Duff, Gill

6 Likes

YAY!!! Dr. Drakken is here.

1 Like

Oh So you’re saying it’s still gonna be the same but different

1 Like

Can’t wait for this to come!

1 Like

Congrats, I’ll personally never be able to afford Yellow tier at the current badge and stamina costs. Looks interesting though!

5 Likes

It connects Kim Possible and DuckTales which is AWESOME! Can’t wait to see the campaign!

1 Like

Same here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, but the stun should have stayed. The issue was not the stun. It was that the damage relied on a stun that could be blocked or avoided.

Not worth it, imo.

Also, this:

Was not necessary. Kim already has high Normal Crit.

4 Likes

I’m exited for this update because Kim Possible is refreshed. And oh no! Dr. Drakken is here! Overall. This update is going to be great.

1 Like

And the design for the Mega Virus looks AWESOME!
too bad I’m only level 134…

7 Likes

I’m considering swapping disks now. Not cause of the slow reduction (which I think will be 50% instead of 60%), but bc there aren’t many scarers in meta and with the new stealing energy and speed effects she’s gonna spam her active like crazy

2 Likes

It was kind of obvious that we knew Kim was going to get a refresh

3 Likes

this update is insane

1 Like

If badges prove to be more demanding above Yellow @Polaris:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

7 Likes

And? No one said they were surprised she got a refreshed

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney