Update 2.7 Known Issues

The one that was quickfixed? Because otherwise am confused.

Yes. That one. When we retry, we lose nothing. Our heroes are not dead, buffs we use get returned AND enemies are damaged and their white skills are gone. That way, we can easily pass that breaker quest no matter how hard it is

What we need is just more stamina and we can go on as much as we like. I even completed my Inside out collection last week. All 12 stages

That thing got fixed because of obvious… money. As you say “we can easily pass that breaker quest no matter how hard it is”. It´s the same reason as why Wasabi was nerfed few days after release. Because it affects balance (account balance, to be precise, and no, not the in-game resources).

4 Likes

Yeah.I know. And after that we have an even more annoying bug… Now we can’t even retry unless we go out and get back to Invasion…

Invasion didn´t start @Polaris But it should, right?

So far only a S1 issue.

EDIT: It´s up.

There is a bug in Mr. Big and Koslov and Baloo’s friendship campaign.
When the limo takes back the thief, allies stop attacking and the thief is frozen forever
so it is impossible to win the match.
This happens in Episode 4 first stage (and in other previous stages too).

Also Mir. Big and Koslov blue skill says: […] until the Frozen enemy is below 35% of their Max HP and after 8.0 seconds.
This “and” should be an “or”, or in fact, both conditions must be meet to unfreeze the enemy? cuz i cant see the damage over time either in battle.
Thank You .

3 Likes

Tutorial was glitched at first for me too.

I don’t know if this is from this update but this has never happened to me before:

:neutral_face: I hadn’t bought any of those items from the shops and I can’t claim those diamond crates.

Edit: the game behaved itself when I went back in so it’s all good now.

12 Likes

Is the Beast guild gift supposed to be some other chips?

Also, @Polaris I guess there should be Rocketeer in rank rewards of every server. There´s Honey Lemon in 1-5. Maybe somewhere else as well.

there is still a bug in invasion breaker fights

i’m too lazy to record the screen or capture the screenshots, perhaps anyone else who experienced this can add them to the thread.

otherwise i’ll try my best to explain it with words :sweat_smile:

• breaker fight, stamina is used
  • i am defeated by the enemies, but managed to ko-ed 2 of 5 enemies
  • i click RETRY ATTACK, screen shows that’s only 3 enemies left (this shouldn’t happen when retrying), while all my heroes are revived (as it should because i chose retry)
  • i click NEXT, then fight the 3 enemies and win easily, stamina is used for the second time
  • error message appears: “An error occured and has been reported…”
  • i’m back to the breaker fight selection and all enemies are still there, while i lost the stamina twice

I can bypass this bug by doing this:

• breaker fight, stamina is used
  • i am defeated by the enemies, but managed to ko-ed 2 of 5 enemies
  • i click RETRY ATTACK, screen shows that’s only 3 enemies left (this shouldn’t happen when retrying), while all my heroes are revived (as it should because i chose retry)
  • i avoid clicking NEXT, instead i click on the X on the bottom right corner
  • i’m in the breaker fight selection page and can retry manually without losing any more stamina

this not a major bug, still can be bypassed, but this is annoying to everyone who didn’t know how to bypass it, or already know how-to but accidentally click retry and losing stamina instead

EDIT: i just noticed that this bug has been reported above, but perhaps this explanation will help Polaris and PB to develop a fix for this quicker. thanks!

4 Likes

Seems like surge is not giving out bonus rewards until the next day :thinking:

5 Likes

I am in trouble because the campaign is not progressing in that state .

Sometimes after you damage a boss in Invasion, the boss damage percentage shows at a high amount, mostly 100% for me, when the boss isn’t KO’d yet.

I think I found a bug

In here basil healed but he doesn’t have a skill where he heals and his disk doesn’t have a thing where he heals, from where he is healing?

Must be from the stun collection bonus

6 Likes

During a hiest Mr Big perm froze the thief after the limo skill. Couldn’t attack the thief which I ended up losing the fight and losing a jewel

1 Like

@Lightningmcqueen_XXVIII this isn’t the place to do this. If you wish to PM them then just do so… you don’t need to make a public announcement.

5 Likes

I have not received the war chips after getting them from the war boxes. Has happened twice, but the first time I just figured I had imagined it.

Mad Madam Mim (Ma) not hexing Tron (Fi) at start of combat.

I thought this had been fixed, but can’t find the previous bug fix details anywhere, either way her Hex still isn’t working properly against Tron (FI).

I can’t access Surge. Every time I click on surge, I’m kicked from the game. And I have to log in game again, click on surge again, and get kicked again! Everything was normal yesterday…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney