Update 2.8 Known Issues

Just what Kira said, the newest chapter.

3 Likes

What stage number is it specifically by the way Musketeer?

42-5 :cat:

2 Likes

how did you make it that far

latest update does not rectify the missing x10/x100 open diamond crates button… when is this coming?

1 Like

2.8-B was just a server update. The missing crate button needs a full update so it will be in the 3.0 update next week.

8 Likes

Was it not possible to push one of those mini hotfix patches for that? I can only imagine how frustrating it is for users wanting to open their crates.

I’m hoping the contest this weekend won’t involve crate opening in any way, or that frustration will be immense

So the 3.0 patch notes will be on the 7 May then I take it, or will the patch notes be this 30 April?
Depends on if you refer to patch notes or update in terms of next week, so it would be nice if you clarified :-).

2 Likes

The update is next week, so you’ll see patch notes this Friday.

7 Likes

Okey and thanks for clarifying Polaris :-).

1 Like

@Polaris The Collection Buff is out of place

2 Likes

@Polaris
Will her second friendship be available with Update 3.0?

4 Likes

When I’m udgrading a hero’s skill, my skill points and money are used but the skill is not upgraded. Happened to me several times now :frowning:

Is this a new system for combat results @Polaris?:thinking:

4 Likes

I guess no one thought that integer-64 limit would be hit so quickly in Codebase.

Funny that Animal, Gizmo and Kermit is all you need. Might be a similar bug like with Kermit-Jumba in Invasion though.

4 Likes

Why is Pocahontas not in the Princess collection @Polaris?:thinking:

Also is Elsa gonna be added to the Princess collection now?:eyes:

1 Like

This, and all other collections appears after 1st day of the month for sign-in heroes.

Elsa now even isn’t a Queen, nor Anna is Princess, but Queen.

1 Like

Frozen is still a successful brand on its own. It is a simple marketing thing and money making machine. Yes, Anna and Elsa are royalty and by literal definition female protagonists/princess characters, but not part of the Disney Princess BRAND. The two brands do sometimes work together, but they are still separate. It is just that plain and simple.

Disney recently announced the Ultimate Disney Princess event, which is going to be a year long and celebrated around the world. Frozen is involved a little bit, but the focus is on the princesses in the official brand, so Belle, Mulan, Rapunzel, Ariel, etc. Here is my source to prove it.

GMA is affiliated with Disney, so this is credible.

Now we should really move back on topic of bugs. This topic is likely going to die anyway though with the new anniversary update.

Yes, it will be posted later today.

What new update

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney