Update 2.8 Known Issues

Trials difficulties on Server 21 have been fixed!

6 Likes

@Polaris When will diamond crate bug be fixed please? Its annoying we can’t get fairy godmother as its a pain opening 1 box at a time

2 Likes

I have my game sound off in the settings.

Just opened the game & popped open the chat, and was greeted by some tremendously loud jingle that played for a couple of seconds then stopped.

It’s 11:45pm maaaaan :laughing::flushed:

edit, this is repeatable - happens every time I load the game then open the chat to VIP chat.

edit 2… I don’t even have to open chat, it just plays regardless :joy:

:musical_note: @Polaris :musical_note:

6 Likes

its christmas already! yay!

for your listening pleasure…

showing my settings would reveal Account ID, but I assure you my game sound is disabled :joy::sob:

4 Likes

This happened to me as well.

2 Likes

Why those heart images???

Wrong thing

@Polaris For some reason I have all the ports unlocked on Server 22 even though I’m level 56

In S22 all the ports and trials are unlocked not matter your level. And you can also unlock all the chapters in the campaign if you can beat them.
This happened in an update

Thanks @Rinoxer0nte

But I don’t have all the chapters unlocked

:eyes: :point_up_2:

1 Like

Mega Hard lv in port in server 1 is gone now. I could access them yesterday but not anymore. Is this a bug @Polaris?

Oh, it’s just some sweet music welcoming champion of challengers! :grin: :tada:

It’s so random… and never heard that kind of music in game, all weird.

3 Likes

And meanwhile, get broken in older servers, thanks.

Mega Hard was removed from old servers, at least on S1. Now top difficult level is ‘‘Unfair’’ with R18 creeps.

5 Likes

And also it glitches when we want to change the difficulty!

But those that defeated it yesterday have it available today for 2x ports. Meanwhile, others that did not are still stuck on unfair.

That top difficulty some are stuck on also describes the situation of S22 vs every other server. Just remove the locks from all servers already. PLEASE.

Yeah can this be fixed before the double drop event finishes or can you extend the event please @Polaris

1 Like

I guess it is an Invasion bug after this update.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney