Update 3.1 Known Issues

But I clearly have more team power than that one, somewhere around 100,000.

Power does not decide victory, unfortunately the new or better heroes decide it

3 Likes

But that doesn’t make any sense.

Your enemy has heroes like Ian, Wasabi or Kermit

Ian has reflect, Wasabi skills deals True damage and Kermit give invincible to your enemies (also copy buffs)
Power does not decide who wins, what decides is the team
(Also, new heroes have better stats. My advice, don’t upgrade those heroes and use newer heroes)

2 Likes

It´ll make sense when you understand more the game, trust me

The reason is Power Creep, the concept of the newer characters generally get stronger and stronger at release, meaning that newer characters are better as they have higher stat potential than older characters. (Once released they won’t benefit further from the Power Creep increase, it is only at the time of the release).

The Power indicator that are displayed doesn’t seem to take Power Creep into account, so the newer characters are better as they have higher base stats compared to the older characters in terms of potential.

So yeah, the newer the characters are the better they are :-).
That said though, not all new characters have the best complimenting skillset, so new characters may not always advance the meta, but new characters will always be stronger than a year old characters.

2 Likes

It counts as an “attack” because disconnects give points to your opponent in the form of defensive wins when you disconnect. Thus to credit the points, it requires an attack tally. So not an issue.

@Loutre, I can’t equip mod on my hero, Megara to be exact. Every time I quip the 1st mod on her or change a new one, they all got reset to old mod! Other slot is normal but the very 1st one is bugged!!!

And boom, it is back!!!

Don’t remember if this was reported or not but in guild officer chat there’s a huge space with heroes… I assume this isn’t supposed to be like that :thinking:

The game assumes you will write some text.

@Loutre
Marlin and Mr. Big are missing

9 Likes

Zurg and Barbossa can be added as well

Zurg being father to Buzz (Toy Story 2)

Barbossa being father to Carina ‘Smyth’ (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

5 Likes

True. Very true (At least Barbossa)

Had this happen in city watch on another account.

As you can see I’m on lvl 5 on city watch and had a all white team that had 1.32m power (which it didn’t) when I battled the team it was all white heroes and a pretty easy battle

@Loutre this is one mighty deal…

4 Likes

They did say the deal system was having a problem so…

WHERE THOUGH?

No need for caps but here.

Yup, looks like this one might be related to the same issue. They’re still working on it.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney