Update 3.2.10 Known Issues

They may be dropped in future, but not with this event.

2 Likes

Ok, understood…thx for clarifying :blush:. Its just every icon got an avatar variant, so I was in the assumption that the Olympic icons got an avatar as well. Anyway thank you for the support as always! Have a wonderful day!

I have 2 question 1. I didn’t get any Olympic create. 2nd is there a glitch with guild chat office wall and war chat auto deleting messages I am the guild leader only person online did a creep surge attack and all chat were gone been like this for 3 days now we can not even talk to each other

I’d like to start a quest for Barley’s quote!

3 Likes

Ummm… Excuse me but why are we all of a sudden getting so low amounts of cosmetic crates in contests? We got 40 before, the event that ended 20 and upcoming guild one 18? What´s the matter?
(No, 1 guaranteed definitely is not worth 10 normal)

1 Like

So will you guys just delete the 2-3 borders from profiles once this contest is over @Loutre because I don’t see why we would need to see them locked on the border screen if we’re never gonna get them again probably

Plus I feel that the borders should have been a part of the progress rewards so everyone can get them instead of only 50 players get the Gold border, 450 get the Silver border, and the top 10%-1% get Bronze… and the rest get no border at all :pensive:

May these images forever RIP to never be seen together again by a single player

3 Likes

Are you going to fix the equip section of all badges? I feel like it’s not displayed correctly because most of the heroes in the equip section are not present.

The team is just taking a break for the weekend meaning the thread is muted.

@Loutre, I couldn’t use elite double drop in Red skill chips event today when it says I could :frowning: is there any bug? :frowning:

P/s: I don’t activate anything… Fyi

So I did, but… :confused:

They closed the ticket too :neutral_face:

Should I make another ticket?

This is associated with 3x Hero Chips popping up into existence. Oddly enough I don´t know what causes it but might be a remnant of that event that acted weirdly? @Loutre
Also, maybe the 3x could be applied to all drops for some time, not just chips? So that the Red Skill Chips event makes actual sense?

1 Like

@Loutre

Could the 3x elite drops work on everything, not just chips?

The skill chips drops event is just wasted, would be good to extend it by another day—
This event is now worthless.

1 Like

My point exactly. With just 3 skill chips per fight, it will not be enough to help us with red skills :frowning:

And if it is impossible to have 3x elite drop on everything (which I understand), pls have it work on hero chips and red skill chips @Loutre

Or we could use elite double bag on Skill chips and keep X3 hero chips

The event is now wasted otherwise :frowning:

Yes please!

2 Likes

It is possible, already happened twice.

Currently the whole red skill chips event is a waste.

@Loutre any respond whatsoever or you guys just keep ignoring us???

I have gotten some answers for the Elite Drop vs Event issue! Looks like the Event was supposed to end on the 25th and due to an issue did not so we have set the event to end today at 11:59pm CT and are looking to extend the end time on the Red Skill Drop Event.

7 Likes

We had an emergency come up on a different game and was waiting for a response from the team.

6 Likes

So when can we use our elite double drop? Will there by any notification/announcement in game? Not everyone comes to forum, you know…

And by extend, you mean for 1 more day or something?

1 Like

Elite Double Drops will be good to use at 11:59 pm CT when the other event ends. We are still working on the extension time and I will be making an in-game announcement when we have everything confirmed

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney